Nana's booth Jew admits to being a felon

WhereWeAt

Am I alone in seeing clips of these streams and wondering, "Who the fuck actually sits through these?" This one has a host 3/4 asleep because even he is bored to tears.

Also, what am I missing with this clip? One guy shoots guns in the woods and the other got picked up for a minor possession charge. I'm too happy to drag on CP media, but what's the fucking irredeemable offense here?

G

Am I alone in seeing clips of these streams and wondering, "Who the fuck actually sits through these?" This one has a host 3/4 asleep because even he is bored to tears.

Also, what am I missing with this clip? One guy shoots guns in the woods and the other got picked up for a minor possession charge. I'm too happy to drag on CP media, but what's the fucking irredeemable offense here?
If you think I'm literally sitting through this shit instead of having it play while I do a ton of productive shit, idk what to tell you, maybe you just can't visualize people multitasking and having shit play as background noise, only to have their ear piqued from time to time.

The offense is the guy talks about being bunk mates with a Mexican who will probably get deported and face the wrath of some cartel coyotes while haa-heeing and being a wannabe frat boy 'cooool bro' about it. Sorry I had to spell it out, genuinely

WhereWeAt

If you think I'm literally sitting through this shit instead of having it play while I do a ton of productive shit, idk what to tell you, maybe you just can't visualize people multitasking and having shit play as background noise, only to have their ear piqued from time to time.

The offense is the guy talks about being bunk mates with a Mexican who will probably get deported and face the wrath of some cartel coyotes while haa-heeing and being a wannabe frat boy 'cooool bro' about it. Sorry I had to spell it out, genuinely

First off, I'm not shitting on you for finding the clip. I'm questioning the people in the video for putting this out as actual entertaining content.

Do coyotes penalize you for getting picked up, or do they just ask you to pay the toll all over again?

G

First off, I'm not shitting on you for finding the clip. I'm questioning the people in the video for putting this out as actual entertaining content.

Do coyotes penalize you for getting picked up, or do they just ask you to pay the toll all over again?
The Mexican genuinely feared for his life from this guy's re-telling...I just don't like him tbh, he gives me creep vibes. The way he talks all muffled, his beedy eyes... his posture everything about him seems evil and 'off'.