• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's anal egg use dates back to the 90s

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
The signs were there. Don't forget about "Kippy Love", some tranny that used to call in back in WBAB days. He definitely dabbled with tranny cock and butt stuff. Also do you remembah when the opester and Anthony went skiing and stayed at some condo. After walking past a table with beer cans (check out the empties mahhhn/cook my omelette) Opie says "do you ever wonder if Anthony is gay, let's find out" and then opens up the door to see Anthony in bed with (allegedly) a woman. While it probably was a woman, I do think the opester knows something about Anthony the closeted queer - he just doesn't say anything because he's bigger (in character as well as fawkin cock size) than that. Sniff

Forum Clout
LOL Nana's anal egg. Just like Jimmy, he just couldn't admit it and move on. He couldn't live with being the guy who liked ass play, but he was totally cool with being known as the pedophile. Just like how Jimmy couldn't admit he wanted a "girl" with a cock so he wouldn't have to identify as gay, then married a "girl" with a sturgeon-sized hog on her. What people think is very important to them, despite their claims to the contrary.

Nana's been hiding who he really is ever since daddy had a prostitute rape him after he caught young Nana parading about in mommy's fancy shoes. It's the terrible secret his former "girlfriends" have on him, and it's why he's settled on a rather brutish, potato-shaped broad in his dying days, as Missy is quite clearly the kind of woman who'd really get into shoving things up your ass. All decked out in her "sexy Nazi stormtrooper" uniform, waving a big rubber dick around...tell me that's not feasible.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Think it was from one of Dani's periscopes, but I might be wrong about that
Yes it was the same night she got bitten by the count. She was periscoping in the Counts car and she told him she found a vibrator egg thing. He said it’s not a vibrator it’s “something you stick your dick into” and then she responded “No it has batteries it definitely vibrates” and Anthony then realizes he’s caught so he nervously says “interesting…”. Hope autistic knowledge of events leading up to a domestic abuse by a feral nigger helped.