• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Yearns for Simpler Times

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3918.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hello, and welcome to another round of Six Degrees Of Niggers. Our returning champion, Anthony Cumia is back with us today.

Anthony, are you ready? OK. Here's a picture of 1990 McDonalds with zero context. And, GO!

There you have it folks, the GOAT! No matter what the topic, he can bring it right there instantly! Effortlessly! A true champion of the game.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This may be shocking to Anthony Cumia but if you live around white people and not the Chocolate Hellholes of NYC or SC, you can walk into Mcdonalds and not even see a black person except behind the counter. Fuck even the Mcdonalds I go to which is by the hood doesn’t have blacks chimping out or some shit, they just want a fucking burger. Can I be even more specific??? The fucking Mcdonalds I went to in ATLANTA didn’t have people chimping out.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I can’t imagine living in perpetual fear like this. This man can’t even go to fucking MCDONALDS without fearing a scenario where 5 unruly teens start harassing and beating on him. I go in fucking circles with this guy because he goes in circles. Instead of fearing retarded fantastical home invasions or fast food / mall chimp outs, why doesn’t he focus his fear towards realistic shit like getting mugged in the street?? You know. Something that could plausibly happen to him.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
"Now it's a career path for 3rd worlders and illegals."

There's no Americans that have to work those fucking jobs to live??? These bullshit jobs for dogshit pay are basically the only ones being created, and there's not one fuck in the Democratic or Republican Party that give a shit. Just like these stupid boomer faggot fucks who sat back and let the country go to shit, got their social security and Medicare, abused it for far more than they ever put in, and said "Fuck you!" to the younger people they passed the buck to.

There's a good reason Boomers will be damned to hell by everyone that comes after...

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
"Now it's a career path for 3rd worlders and illegals."

There's no Americans that have to work those fucking jobs to live??? These bullshit jobs for dogshit pay are basically the only ones being created, and there's not one fuck in the Democratic or Republican Party that give a shit. Just like these stupid boomer faggot fucks who sat back and let the country go to shit, got their social security and Medicare, abused it for far more than they ever put in, and said "Fuck you!" to the younger people they passed the buck to.
Lol and conservative boomers like Nana would flip out if the reality they want to happen, happened:

-Mcdonalds fires all blacks and illegals and starts hiring whites
-Whites know their worth, organize, and demand benefits / raises
-Burger costs more

“WTF!!! WHY DOES MY BURGER COST MORE!!!! FUCKING BIDEN!!!!”

They literally fucking love illegals working when it allows them to CONSOOOOOOM cheaper and easier. And look as pathetic as having a career at Mcdonalds is lets not pretend the only people who work there are doing it for extra cash. Some of these people don’t know shit except flipping burgers or are autistic Leonard types and want to become the managers.

upanddown

Forum Clout
This video from 1984 proves his point very well. As you can see there are zero black people anywhere to be found.

Was he always this stupid or is it just the brain rot he's gotten from severe alcoholism and Twitter addiction in the last 10 years?

Jokes and feeding aside, I love shit like this.

Mundane day-to-day moments in human history captured and preserved.

Probably nobody in this video even remembers that they went to McDonald's on this specific day in 1984.

That or they're sitting on the big bakowza in the sky.

Forum Clout
That was back when he was stealing from his employer, ripping off customers, working while drunk, and dealing blow from his house. You know, rock-solid Republican values.

He was shitting in a spackle bucket in his work van like a fucking animal.

Multiple times.

Once, ok, it's an emergency, you gotta do what you gotta do. Multiple times means you came to the conclusion that this is a great solution the the problem.

Forum Clout
He was shitting in a spackle bucket in his work van like a fucking animal.

Multiple times.

Once, ok, it's an emergency, you gotta do what you gotta do. Multiple times means you came to the conclusion that this is a great solution the the problem.
Doing blow at work. All that baby laxative. With Nana tittering and giggling all the while, like being a degenerate scumbag was hillllll-a-ri-ous.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Doing blow at work. All that baby laxative. With Nana tittering and giggling all the while, like being a degenerate scumbag was hillllll-a-ri-ous.
I wish he fell through someones ceiling and landed ass first on a spike. Why would someone have a spike in their house? I don’t know, just go with it.