• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana served no jail time?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
How did Nana get away with the Domestic abuse charge, he should be in jail for that cause he admitted guilt himself, and he served no jail time for that?

Like How? Did he bribe the judge or something? How is this possible? This is so frustrating. I had faith in the American Judicial system. Fuck this world.

1686666916606.png

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
How is breaking someone's rib, strangling and biting her relatively nonviolent? Please explain.
I’m not sure what the actual charges were but I don’t think he’s strong enough to break a rib. His biggest problem was ripping the phone out of the wall which is technically kidnapping. I’m not defending him but just trying to look at it from a legal standpoint. He’s lucky that’s the first time he ever actually got in trouble given his track record.

gassers

Forum Clout
I’m not sure what the actual charges were but I don’t think he’s strong enough to break a rib. His biggest problem was ripping the phone out of the wall which is technically kidnapping. I’m not defending him but just trying to look at it from a legal standpoint. He’s lucky that’s the first time he ever actually got in trouble given his track record.
1686667927245.png

He later pleaded guilty btw. Even if he didn't break her rib, it's still grounds for jail time. Fuck the bullshit courts!

I am siding with Libtards and feminists on this one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
View attachment 126670

He later pleaded guilty btw. Even if he didn't break her rib, it's still grounds for jail time. Fuck the bullshit courts!

I am siding with Libtards and feminists on this one.
Look, again I’m not defending him but she was live-streaming after it and it didn’t sound like she was too hurt. You can’t breathe if your rib is broken. I doubt he actually hurt her too badly but he’s stupid for being in a volatile relationship. He should be in jail for a bunch of reasons but that’s not one of them.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
So basically if a beat a woman badly in New york and it's my first time offense, I can practically get away with it with no jail time?
No, stupid.

gassers

Forum Clout
Look, again I’m not defending him but she was live-streaming after it and it didn’t sound like she was too hurt. You can’t breathe if your rib is broken. I doubt he actually hurt her too badly but he’s stupid for being in a volatile relationship. He should be in jail for a bunch of reasons but that’s not one of them.
Why are you giving such a benefit of the doubt to him? Maybe the assaults happened off camera? Also wouldn't the court verify her testimony with medical records of injuries and shit?

Scum like Cumia don't just plead guilty like that. If he had a chance of beating the case, he would never have plead guilty.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Why are you giving such a benefit of the doubt to him? Maybe the assaults happened off camera? Also wouldn't the court verify her testimony with medical records of injuries and shit?

Scum like Cumia don't just plead guilty like that. If he had a chance of beating the case, he would never have plead guilty.
“The camera tapes that would have vindicated me were lost.” There’s a reason he was persona non grata on Fox News after that. Honestly? Because I think Dani could beat him up.

gassers

Forum Clout
No, stupid.
the severity of this is way different than cumia's, I am not asking for multiple years or life imprisonment, but he should have atleast spent 2 or 3 months in jail for what he plead guilty to.