• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana ranting about the gays on Twitch

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Starts at around 8:30 and goes on till 30ish minutes in.

12 and 17 minutes in he complains about gays "grooming children" - despite his own predatory behavior towards kids. 24 minutes in says that Pride Month is all about brainwashing children. 28 mins in says that all home invasions are done by POC.

Feel free to report with the above timestamps. Would be nice to take Twitch away from Nana.

Last edited:

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
02A58D3B-8894-42CD-89A3-6B3B052DCE99.jpeg

Nice edgy take, stupid.

G

If he loses twitch, I hope he goes to Cozy so that we can finally see a real Nana / Nick Fuentes crossover. I wonder if Ralph's melt down at Chrissy Mayr will hurt the odds on that one.

edit: I just saw this in the chat, does anyone know if they mean his twitch stream or his show
fuentes_with_nana.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Ant is another member of his generation who hates gays because he wasted his whole life too scared to come out and live honestly. So he resents queers who were brave enough to not make his mistake. Drowning himself in Bud Light was always a way to keep the gay thoughts at bay. Being a hardcore racist and bragging about guns was about trying to please his old man, because he is a flaming sissy otherwise.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Ant is another member of his generation who hates gays because he wasted his whole life too scared to come out and live honestly. So he resents queers who were brave enough to not make his mistake. Drowning himself in Bud Light was always a way to keep the gay thoughts at bay. Being a hardcore racist and bragging about guns was about trying to please his old man, because he is a flaming sissy otherwise.
Anthony is literally the guy in this story:

G

Him and Keith sailed over to renowned homosexual hangout Fire Island several times "for the goof." They're both too cowardly to actually act on their repressed homosexual urges but you can bet there was a lot of ogling and mental photos taken for their respective spank banks. Fucking old faggots.