• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana posts the Dani fight footage

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I can’t wait to see Nanas reaction to this as if there isn’t also a video of him chasing, kicking, pulling, and punching his own girlfriend (although to be fair, less graphic).

But let me guess…the difference is that Dani deserved it and the difference here is they’re both niggers.

I wonder why Nana never comments on white dudes who beat their wives. It’s almost like he has no problem if women get the shit kicked out of them, and all he cares about is using DV as another thing to shit on black people for.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
IMG_9292.jpeg

And of course 0 responsibility for his firing still. I would say “I wonder how Anthony would react if some nigger were taking creep shots of him” but we all know he’d slink away like a pussy, probably beg the big mean black man not to hurt him, then rant on twitter about it later.

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
View attachment 200002
And of course 0 responsibility for his firing still. I would say “I wonder how Anthony would react if some nigger were taking creep shots of him” but we all know he’d slink away like a pussy, probably beg the big mean black man not to hurt him, then rant on twitter about it later.
no anthony, I think it was the "they're not people" tweet that got you sacked. dumb fucking wop

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
no anthony, I think it was the "they're not people" tweet that got you sacked. dumb fucking wop
Yeah it could be that, or “I called her a $*^+%# cause THATS WHAT SHE WAS!” or “They’re fucking animals.” or “HERES A PICTURE OF THE CUNT BITCH ASS STAIN ROT BUNG FUCKING CUNT WHO ASSAULTED ME!”

1715974235256.png

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Ironically, Nana and P-Diddy beat women for the same reason: they are closet fags who resent having to be with a woman for appearances.

According to CNN, Diddy punched Cassie in the face

Some might argue that sounds like something that a closeted gay man would do if he couldn't get it up