• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Openly Talking About Killing Liberals

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3278.jpeg

Anyone else, wouldn’t give two fucks, if they did this; but Nana is openly talking about killing Democrats now.

G

Remember last week when I said theyre hearding liberals into certain states and conservatives in another and that theyd start a civil war with each other? This is the mindset of conservatives and liberals right now. Keep watching brainwashed idiots like this. Youll start noticing the patterns in their behaviour and the talking points theyre blatantly paroting

G

MIND CONTROOOOOLL. seriously though.

Attachments

• JesseVentura1.jpg
    JesseVentura1.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 3

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Hey @Anthony's Lime Rickey, would you be kind enough to tell me how filling the country with 25,000,000 unknowns from the place where 95% of my gore videos come from, is a good thing for the USA?

To a stupid redneck like myself, it seems like your faggot team is trying to create a permanent slave-class/voter base.
Oh I think it’s shit for the county, and both parties refuse to do shit, cause they don’t give two fucks other then scoring points.

I just shared it cause it’s quite funny watching Nana go off the deep the end, and make feedings possible via it

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Tweeting is the real problem.

Twitter divided the show. Twitter got him fired. Twitter helped spread the word of his domestic violence arrest. Twitter continues to repel guests and success.

Continues to use Twitter, all gas no brakes.

Anthony is Sammy Jenkis, unable to recognize Twitter when it knocks on the door. Just smiles, and acts friendly.

Sammy, it's time for your shot.