• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is Live with Chrissy

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
I just noticed his chair has arms. Is he crept all the way forward on that thing? What a fucking old decrepit idiot.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I love Chriffie May-uhrr!

*nervous, drunken giggle*

I hope they're talking about personal things.

Prancing Cumia.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He makes a good point that in COD, a game that primarily children play, it should allow you to play as John Denver instead of recognizable characters like Snoop Dogg
I’m also sure John Denvers estate would be comfortable with him being in a …Call of Duty game???

What the fuck point is he trying to make? I swear, Nanas brain is just a slush perverted by niggers. He plays COD and thinks about niggers. He goes on Twitter and thinks about niggers. He sees a movie and thinks about niggers. It’s like a gigantic wall in his brain preventing him from consuming something and enjoying it.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
It's a spinoff from the Guys We Fucked podcast. I guess it would be the Guys Who Fucked Us podcast.

Nothing is more enraging (:image_9248:) than seeing their shelves of podcast trinkets and objet d'art to let you know who they are pretending to be.