• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is an Alzheimer’s Expert now.

Forum Clout
How would he know? Didn’t he Annabelle her when his mom got sick?

Attachments

• IMG_3663.jpeg
    IMG_3663.jpeg
    894.9 KB · Views: 73

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Of course he's bringing this up in the context of bashing Biden. So tedious as always from nana.

Forum Clout
Biden may very well have dementia, but people have been saying that since before Obama was elected. I've never seen anyone live with it for 15+ years and not be a complete shell of a human, usually it only takes a year or two.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Biden may very well have dementia, but people have been saying that since before Obama was elected. I've never seen anyone live with it for 15+ years and not be a complete shell of a human, usually it only takes a year or two.
When you’re president you get the super secret dementia drugs.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
Someone should reply..."look at Biden's followers and subordinates aiding, covering for, and sticking up for him...more than you or your brother ever did for Ro. Biden = blessed.

I would but Im blocked.