• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Has A Normal Interaction With Black Twitter Again

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5942.jpeg
IMG_5943.jpeg

Nana blocked him shortly after

Forum Clout
The reactionary part of me wants him to die already, but then I remember that he is miserable and gets angry every single day. That is punishment for his “twisted pathetic soul” to quote that legendary caller.

I hope he lives into his 90s, still redfaced and tweeting or whatever app/site pathetic old outrage addicts use in the 2040s.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Surely he can't be serious with these tweets, right? If he is, then it's the biggest projection I've ever seen.

It's always been a huge part of nana's personality to not give a single fuck about hypocrisy. All he knows is childlike anger and petulance. There's no point trying to find any logic in his insane Twitter meltdowns, especially in 2024.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Jesus Christ how can he consume this much rage bait every day?

These are his Twitter stats for the last week or so...

cumia.png

He's every bit as addicted as Patrick at this point. Moreso really, since as somebody else pointed out recently - he isn't copypasting "enjoy prison, stlaker" 50 times a day and these are all things he's thinking up in response to the ragebait slop he consumes all day. Truly a lost and broken person.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The old tweeting queen, working himself into a furious lather over people he has never and will never interact with, except on eternally gay Twitter. It's a non-stop diet of endless nigger stories, courtesy of Elon's dream machine.
Every nigger he destroys on twitter is like a +1 to his intelligence for him. He feels smarter by destroying “low IQ savages” with FACTS and LOGIC.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
These are his Twitter stats for the last week or so...

View attachment 205666

He's every bit as addicted as Patrick at this point. Moreso really, since as somebody else pointed out recently - he isn't copypasting "enjoy prison, stlaker" 50 times a day and these are all things he's thinking up in response to the ragebait slop he consumes all day. Truly a lost and broken person.
Nice job letting socials consume your life stupid moor

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He says da Blacks post "All emotional, racist garbage." The guy lost his job for posting all emotional, racist garbage. And Opie is supposedly the one lacking self-awareness.
No. He got fired for FACTS and LOGIC.

“Ugly monkey cunt should be glad i’m a civillized white person. I had a gun and should have shot her. They preyed on me for being fucking WHITE. FUCKING BITCH CUNTSTAIN ROTBUNG NIGGER”
-Non emotional, non racist reaction