Nana got drip

G

Is that much flop sweat not a regular occurrence enough to at least have a fucking backup shirt? How can you stand to be dripping in dago sweat all night? And you know it was that rank alchy stench, too.

Missy should be ashamed to let Nana go out like that, but she probably thinks it's a sign of cirrhosis or something so is letting it fester.
Why isn't she lettin it Gomez r sumtin?

Man, that's just so humiliating. I'm a world-class sweater myself, but that's when I'm outside in warm weather, doing something physical. Nana looks like a malaria patient who just stumbled out of the rain forest, not a guest at a wedding reception. What the fuck was he doing, playing basketball? Doing laps around the parking lot? How did he not die of shame and embarrassment? I guarantee that the next day EVERYONE was laughing about Nana's disgusting sweat, and what a sad drunken buffoon he is.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
She ain't cheap. She's the one that stole Nana's camera equipment and credit cards from the McMansion and stuffed his keys in catshit.

She now lives in the SC house minus Nana.
Can’t blame her tbh…. Who wouldn’t want to start living like a southern belle on someone else’s dime

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Nigga looks A.I generated.
Imagepipe_20.jpg