Nana gently chides a tranny

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
I remember finding out that chick's name is Sean when I was young and telling everyone that the lady who played Einhorn really was a dude dressed as a woman. It really confused the shit out of me. I saw Blade Runner and thought "This guy's been playing female roles since the 80's? Weird." It wasn't until I was older that it clicked that I suppose a woman could be named Sean or Harold or Vincent or anything, really.

G

I remember finding out that chick's name is Sean when I was young and telling everyone that the lady who played Einhorn really was a dude dressed as a woman. It really confused the shit out of me. I saw Blade Runner and thought "This guy's been playing female roles since the 80's? Weird." It wasn't until I was older that it clicked that I suppose a woman could be named Sean or Harold or Vincent or anything, really.
That's the chick from blade runner? Damn.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
3F37D201-F82E-438E-86D4-A53ED5D618E6.jpeg

G

What a shock.
Yes, both parts of that statement are truly shocking. Who would’ve guessed a mentally ill queer had an eating disorder?

And of course this fucking retard has decided at 45 to begin a career in jewelry making because that’s definitely something you can totally get really good at once you are already in your middle age.