• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana forced to laugh at Sue Lightning joke @ dabblecon

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Is this obese prop comic one of us?

I skimmed through most of this shit show. Ant is not his usual self in spite of the mountain of alcohol in front of him. No obnoxious shouting out bombs or genuine HAHA HOLLLLYYY SHIIIIT'S. He seems pretty deflated & laughter seems forced. What an emasculated faggot for allowing his handler Missy on stage. She seemed to understand the Sue reference immediately though :unsure:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

I skimmed through most of this shit show. Ant is not his usual self in spite of the mountain of alcohol in front of him. No obnoxious shouting out bombs or genuine HAHA HOLLLLYYY SHIIIIT'S. He seems pretty deflated & laughter seems forced. What an emasculated faggot for allowing his handler Missy on stage. She seemed to understand the Sue reference immediately though :unsure:

He definitely lurks here. He's friends with Dr Steve and we know Steve loves the Pat lore or he's space edge

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout

Seeing this stuff outside this place always makes me loff. I hope he had to explain himself to Missy if he already hadn't about his friendship with Sue Lightning. I know they fooled around but the reality is probably more like Anthony let him (Sue) suck his cock and that was about it. I guess that's not so bad? Guy in a wig blows you? I don't know. :image_9248_lg:

Forum Clout
Seeing this stuff outside this place always makes me loff. I hope he had to explain himself to Missy if he already hadn't about his friendship with Sue Lightning. I know they fooled around but the reality is probably more like Anthony let him (Sue) suck his cock and that was about it. I guess that's not so bad? Guy in a wig blows you? I don't know. :image_9248_lg:
"She doesn't HAVE a penis! It opens up, and you stick your cock in there!".
Missy made him go there. She's the one immersed in all that online faggotry. Nana just likes to stay home, get drunk, and nigger-tweet. Every time he's "out for dinner", or attending some queer "event", she pulled the strings and forced him to go.

Forum Clout
"She doesn't HAVE a penis! It opens up, and you stick your cock in there!".

Missy made him go there. She's the one immersed in all that online faggotry. Nana just likes to stay home, get drunk, and nigger-tweet. Every time he's "out for dinner", or attending some queer "event", she pulled the strings and forced him to go.
Agreed. Missy Muscles has become his nurse and handler. Doddering old fool.

Forum Clout
I like that Missy has to look at Anthony first to see if he's laughing, then she decides to laugh.
She's obviously heavily influencing the stupid decisions he's been making over the years, but she's still terrified to do anything which will cause him to dump her - again. That dumb whore definitely does not want to have to get a job and she's well past her expiration date to find a new creepy pedo sugar daddy.