• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana ❤️ Cocks

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
...even animal cocks

Screenshot_20240119-190912.png

55021.jpg

55021_1.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He blocks everyone who doesn't kiss his ass. He's exactly like the echo chamber leftists he criticizes.

He doesn't even do his "Take a look at your surroundings and then look at mine/enjoy obscurity" shit anymore. Not only does he know he's no longer in a position to brag but old nana and his faltering heart just don't have the energy anymore.

midwit

Forum Clout
As an avid antisemite the only thing I notice here is Nick on the TV. Nick just had a debate with Gavin where the view of pretty much everyone I can find is that Nick wiped the floor with Gavin.

Interesting that after the debate Nana has no problem admitting that he's still watching Nick, and not Gavin's horseshit about how cool working class bars are/his standard quips about having more money than everyone.

Forum Clout
He's barely been there a few weeks and already the place looks like that shitty apartment. He's definitely living out of one room again.
He's like a rodent, carving himself out a little nest, where everything is within arm's reach. It's hilarious how he has a copy of "Jaws" which has obviously never been read, or even opened. He never read that novel. He only likes "Jaws" because he loves the HILLLLLLARRRIOUS Quint lines.

G

"work" on the "studio"

Amazon must be delivering a new ring light for his dining room today. Buying gear doesn't make you better at things. A guy at his age with his problems should call it a night already. Just drink and angry tweet into the sunset.
Kill jews. Behead jews. Roundhouse kick a jew into the concrete. Slam dunk a jew baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy kikes. Defecate in a jew's food. Launch jews into the sun. Stir fry jews in a wok. Toss jews into active volcanoes. Urinate into a jew's gas tank. Judo throw jews into a wood chipper. Twist jews heads off. Report jews to the IRS. Karate chop jews in half. Curb stomp pregnant black jews. Trap jews in quicksand. Crush jews in the trash compactor. Liquefy jews in a vat of acid. Eat jews. Dissect jews. Exterminate jews in the gas chamber. Stomp jew skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate jews in the oven. Lobotomize jews. Mandatory abortions for jews. Grind jew fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown jews in fried chicken grease. Vaporize jews with a ray gun. Kick old jews down the stairs. Feed jews to alligators. Slice jews with a katana.