• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Celebrates Juneteenth

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 12.50.27 AM.png

The booze has really rotted any sense of humor or jokes in his mind; instead hacky George Floyd Joke

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Get me in a room with Anthony and my nuanced, educated, AQUILINE AND QUAINT libshit opinions would make his fucking heart explode.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
And it’s not even commie shit it’s just “I think freeing the slaves was one of the best choices in US history”

NOOOO NOOOOO YOU FUCKING GUILTY UH UHH UHH WHITE LIBERAL WHAT ABOUT OBAMA AND WELFARE AND FBI CRIME STATISTICS AND BLACK GANGS AND TRAYVON AND GEORGE FLOYD

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
View attachment 206662
Nana’s people were making pasta and squishing grapes

Freeing the slaves was to hamstring the rebellious confederate states, nothing about justice.

This world would be a gloomier place if there weren't White on White violence. (Monetized me btw...Covering russia-ukrine conflict is what made my channel monetized). Jews have it right...you have to profit off and promote white-on-white violence, the moment they unite, their devilry knows no limit.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Freeing the slaves was to hamstring the rebellious confederate states, nothing about justice.
Let me spout some US history BOQster…yes the Civil War STARTED as a means to quell the seceding states. But make no mistake that by the end of the war slavery was the motivator on both sides, not just the South.

This is actually part of why the Union failed so hard in those first 2 years. A lot of it’s diplomacy to foreign powers was rooted in the legality of seceding and keeping the Union together. To which the British would say…”Hey wait, didn’t you yankees fight with us arguing that seceding was in your rights?”

People also don’t bring up the Corwin amendment. After Lincoln was elected and the South started to secede the Republicans proposed an amendment to the constitution stating that slavery was enshrined and this could not be altered - Ever. The South didn’t give a shit and still wanted to secede. And of course we can look at Lincolns views on abolition or blacks pre civil war which were rather moderate compared to the more radical Republicans of the time.

However, its easy to understand why slavery became the key issue to the war and it’s evident in Lincolns speech about “A house divided against itself cannot stand”. For the union to truly be put back together - Slavery HAD to be outlawed. It’s what caused the Civil War and if left in it’s place post reunification would cause another one. No more compromises as had been done since Monroes Presidency, effectively kicking the Civil War can down the road decade after decade.

Slavery interfered with almost every aspect of Southern life which made it so important to be inalienable to them. The ownership of slaves bred a superiority in them that was unwarranted. The profit of slavery meant it was an economic lynchpin to protect. The ownership of slavery was not enough and the threat of removal is NOT what caused the Civil War. What did was the threat of ending slaverys expansion, and thus slave states power in the Congress which by this time was evenly split and had been for 50 years. Eventually with less slave owning states in power meant a higher threat of it’s concept becoming antiquated, isolated, and then being abolished outright.

So sure, the Civil War didn’t start as some virtuous thing to free those poor mistreated slaves. But probably by that last year it was very apparent that that was the overarching fix that needed to be applied, and there was no world where the union came together - and lasted - WITHOUT that happening.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Part of me thinks if Joe and Ant owned slaves; it would be really fucking comical.

Mostly cause Missy would getting black cock in the shed.

Also Joe going out to keep the peace while the slaves revolted and Nana hides in the big house like a pussy
Lol Nana would definitely be a Jefferson…just fucking his little slave girls while giggling and hooting the whole time. Joe would be more a Washington, picking slave teeth out of their mouths to put in his dentures.