• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana > Burr

G

I was watching [URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRv_uNPCpEE']redbar[/URL]

Bill doing a bit on "cancel culture" is so fucking intolerable that I want him to suffer Ant level humiliation before he dies. I want his wife to talk shit about him to the tabloids, I want him labeled a racist misogynist kid toucher and wife abuser. I want him to be all the things. He deserves it every bit as much as Nana.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been β€œblacked” ❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I remember a moment where Jim ragged about Burr's grandma for 20 minutes on how she was a size queen and would pick up hitchhikers in her car to blow them with her dentures on the dashboard.
None of them would ever think about being this funny anymore.
Sniff
To be fair that was barely funny but the whole bit was good.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I remember a moment where Jim ragged about Burr's grandma for 20 minutes on how she was a size queen and would pick up hitchhikers in her car to blow them with her dentures on the dashboard.
None of them would ever think about being this funny anymore.
Sniff
Sure they would. Burr’s grandma was white, after all.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Bill is just awful. What a fraud. He used to be around comics that said terrible shit about their own and each other's wives and daughters without hesitation. What a phoney fag. Not being sensitive about shit is their only job.
To be fair to Bill they said this things directly to his face in a comedic atmosphere not being butthurt behind behind his back on a paywall streaming to 10 truckers. I hate what both of those faggots became but let's be rational.