• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana and Disney World

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Probably because parents are too busy trying to make the most of the time they have with their kids and to get the most out of their money to notice the bloated ghoul taking pictures of their children.

I love roller coasters, but I stick to Six Flags and, if I'm feeling suicidal, I'll talk shit to the carnies before I get on a ride at the fair.

All that Disney shit that they do there is only relevant to Millennials and their kids. Nana was a full grown adult in her 40s when Lion King and shit came out 30 years ago.

Do they have an elderly section with like the original Mickey Mouse shit and wooden train rides and saltwater taffy that Nana would know and appreciate?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Probably because parents are too busy trying to make the most of the time they have with their kids and to get the most out of their money to notice the bloated ghoul taking pictures of their children.
Not anymore. The prices are so high that the ratio of families to childless adults is the worst it's probably ever been. You have these creepy 20 through 50-year-olds going to Disney as adults and acting like overgrown children. They buy toys, ride rides, eat from the kids' menus, and wear costumes (cosh-tumes). When that Star Wars theme park opened up it was all manchildren and weirdos. It might as well have been a NAMBLA exhibition at the grand opening.

These fags will go up to your children and stop them and say "oh nice Mickey shirt where did you get it?". Hoping to either have some ghoulish repulsive interaction with a child. Or hoping to provoke some reaction from the parents so they can play 'victim' for the day and go on Tiktok and accuse Disney of being a homophobic business.

Then you have the 'gay days' where faggots flock to Disney and all wear rainbow shirts and basically commandeer the park from families and children for an entire week or whatever. One of the funniest sagas on Stern was Artie versus High Pitch Mike where Artie kept accusing him of being a secret fag. And someone found out that Mike had gone to Disney on a 'gay day' and he tried to play it off like it was a coincidence. But it was obviously him being a closet fag and going to a children's theme park alone and looking to for a gay hookup like a degenerate. Of course he came out as gay later and was also fired from Sirius for being a mental case.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Not anymore. The prices are so high that the ratio of families to childless adults is the worst it's probably ever been. You have these creepy 20 through 50-year-olds going to Disney as adults and acting like overgrown children. They buy toys, ride rides, eat from the kids' menus, and wear costumes (cosh-tumes). When that Star Wars theme park opened up it was all manchildren and weirdos. It might as well have been a NAMBLA exhibition at the grand opening.

These fags will go up to your children and stop them and say "oh nice Mickey shirt where did you get it?". Hoping to either have some ghoulish repulsive interaction with a child. Or hoping to provoke some reaction from the parents so they can play 'victim' for the day and go on Tiktok and accuse Disney of being a homophobic business.

Then you have the 'gay days' where faggots flock to Disney and all wear rainbow shirts and basically commandeer the park from families and children for an entire week or whatever. One of the funniest sagas on Stern was Artie versus High Pitch Mike where Artie kept accusing him of being a secret fag. And someone found out that Mike had gone to Disney on a 'gay day' and he tried to play it off like it was a coincidence. But it was obviously him being a closet fag and going to a children's theme park alone and looking to for a gay hookup like a degenerate. Of course he came out as gay later and was also fired from Sirius for being a mental case.
I had no clue. Welp, Nana belongs there too then, pains me to say.

My son won't be going.

Forum Clout
You know, I've sometimes postulated that Nana's oft-mentioned pedophilic urges are merely his way of overcompensating for his repressed, hidden homosexuality, and that not being straight himself, he believes that lusting after underage girls is the most heterosexual thing a man can do. In other words, he's not really a pedo, but pretends he is to hide his natural faggotry.

But there's only one reason why a single guy with no children would visit any Disney park, and it's not for the top-notch amenities and attractions and etc. So it kind of blows a huge hole through my theory. Nana drunkenly sashaying and hooting around Disney World, leering at eleven year old girls with that depraved, oily, fake-happy cackle on his cratered, waxy face...it's like a bad Stephen King story. He really needs a wooden stake driven through his heart or a holy water bath or something.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
"I'm sorry, sir, but I can't provide you with any roller coaster images of children not in your party."

MOTHER'S CUNT BUNG ROT!!!!!! :image_9253_lg:
It’s those FUCKING LIBERALS AND BIDEN that are the reason I’m not fucking JACKING IT to little Susie right now!
Spits on floor.
“FUCK!!!”

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
You know, I've sometimes postulated that Nana's oft-mentioned pedophilic urges are merely his way of overcompensating for his repressed, hidden homosexuality, and that not being straight himself, he believes that lusting after underage girls is the most heterosexual thing a man can do. In other words, he's not really a pedo, but pretends he is to hide his natural faggotry.

But there's only one reason why a single guy with no children would visit any Disney park, and it's not for the top-notch amenities and attractions and etc. So it kind of blows a huge hole through my theory. Nana drunkenly sashaying and hooting around Disney World, leering at eleven year old girls with that depraved, oily, fake-happy cackle on his cratered, waxy face...it's like a bad Stephen King story. He really needs a wooden stake driven through his heart or a holy water bath or something.
The only problem is that homosexuals are all pedophiles. No exceptions.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I'm trying to think of the mindset that would go to Disney, alone, as an adult, to leer at kids.

Wouldn't the constant edging just frustrate you?

I guess with camera phones you can take pictures and go home ... but people certainly did this shit before camera phones where you'd need to get stuff developed.

It's so fucking demented.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
There's a theme park down in england(eww) called flamingo land. I had a whisky too many and ended up throwing up all over myself like a retard. Poor workers that had to clean that mess up.
RE: Disneyland, I can't believe they got rid of the rocknroller coaster, Paris at least anyway

lowend73

Forum Clout
The worst is when these "adults" walk around with those Mickey Mouse ears that little kids under the age of 5 wear.

That was a huge thing in Southern California, those Disney bumper stickers and yearly passes. I used to mess with this one chick who was one of those psychos. Never went with her due to the fact it is weird, but she did have a big ass, so I let the Disney thing slide. Look at the videos when the "Star Wars World " opened. 10 hour waits, and man children dressed in graphic t shirts and overpriced trinkets and doodads

If you take your kids, nieces or nephews it is totally normal. Otherwise they should all be face scanned and put on some type of list.