• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mystery solved

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Pat wins AGAIN

IMG_4537.jpeg

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Fingers crossed for a horrific accident that leaves him a drooling vegetable.
Being a decent driver and all around awesome person, I try to be conscious of motorcyclists and other drivers in general. If I ever spot a fat triumph rider in my mirror I will switch lanes at the last second on the off chance it's rick. And I'd get away with it too. When you have insurance they let you do anything.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Serious question, How do these niggers have money?

Lynne.

(at least that's been the long-standing presumption and by far the most likely explanation)

Neither of them work. They made minimal money before and both Pat's author career and PostsbyGhosts have been defunct for years now.

It's a pretty incredible thing, really. Lynne not only funds their entire day-to-day living costs and frivolous spending on consoomer garbage, but also freely pays for their vacations, vehicles, and of course, self-incurred debts.

She must have a pretty big chunk of change in her pocket considering she chose to lose $33k+ to bail out Rick (with more to come) than allow him to face even a shred of responsibility. There's clearly been no behind-the-scenes punishments limiting his allowance either considering he's still spending money on shit like this here.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Lynne.

(at least that's been the long-standing presumption and by far the most likely explanation)

Neither of them work. They made minimal money before and both Pat's author career and PostsbyGhosts have been defunct for years now.

It's a pretty incredible thing, really. Lynne not only funds their entire day-to-day living costs and frivolous spending on consoomer garbage, but also freely pays for their vacations, vehicles, and of course, self-incurred debts.

She must have a pretty big chunk of change in her pocket considering she chose to lose $33k+ to bail out Rick (with more to come) than allow him to face even a shred of responsibility. There's clearly been no behind-the-scenes punishments limiting his allowance either considering he's still spending money on shit like this here.
PBG is not actually defunct if our resident investigatory journalist @Salted Earth Truffle is to be believed. I could see niki netting an honest, though far from impressive income from that. Say she’s making 80k a year, that’s enough to finance their shitty house and put meatloaf on the table.

I don’t know if I buy the whole “insurance residuals” thing, so I don’t see how Pat is contributing at all.

As for the frivolous purchases, maybe they just suck at being responsible? I technically could buy a jet ski and a month-long trip to Paris right now if I wanted and none of you would be the wiser about how fucked I’d be long term