• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Myself with Norm in 2008

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nice Billy Crystal hairline, stupid.
Yeah it was starting to thin out in my early 20s, I started shaving it bald shortly after unlike so many who hold on WAY too long. I have a friend who barely has anything left on top and takes all kinds of pills (not covered by any insurance) and rogaine when it’s obvious he’s hanging on to very little hair. Literally money down the drain.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Woah, we're halfway there
Woah-oh! It's better to have hair
When I worked with Hulk Hogan on his reality show I got to see him without his bandanas which has his hair extensions attached. He used to tell the crew he had the finest imported hair. When he was in court over his son paralyzing that guy the judge forced him to take off his bandana or he would be arrest for contempt of court. Hulk had to show everyone he’s got next to no hair and was pissed.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
When I worked with Hulk Hogan on his reality show I got to see him without his bandanas which has his hair extensions attached. He used to tell the crew he had the finest imported hair. When he was in court over his son paralyzing that guy the judge forced him to take off his bandana or he would be arrest for contempt of court. Hulk had to show everyone he’s got next to no hair and was pissed.

That must have been a real shot through the heart for him, but he's to blame for being insecure about it. Hulk gives bald men a bad name.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That must have been a real shot through the heart for him, but he's to blame for being insecure about it. Hulk gives bald men a bad name.
When he was suing gawker the judge didn’t mind his bandana but this was his son on trial for driving recklessly and almost killing someone who I believe was a military veteran. The judge wasn’t in the mood for Hulk and his shit so he purposely fucked with him.

I’ve read in the 80s when he and the WWF were huge Hulk had Vince tell the wrestlers they couldn’t bring up his balding on mic when cutting a promo against him. I think it was a fine-able offense and would get you in deep shit.

Bret Michaels of Poison also has the hair attachments tied to his bandana or hat. I think they even have the same extension guy.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
175353568-1c9019a2-c124-4413-aa3e-0179899fc431.png

I brought my wife because I'm alpha and wanted to plan a foursome with the girls

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Im sure I’ll get shit for this but I got to go the premiere of the movie Edge Of Darkness at the Mann Chinese theater years ago when I lived in Los Angeles. I didn’t walk the red carpet or anything but they need people in the audience so it looks full to the stars of the movie so that’s how I got in.

That’s right, I met St Norm MacDonald and sat near St Mel Gibson for his Hollywood movie premiere. Did he stay for the movie? Probably not. But they didn’t start the movie until he walked in and took his seat. Jodie Foster was sitting a couple rows behind me and Lance Bass was there for some reason. I bet Mel said “who let that fag in?”