#mygirl

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
D3239472-AE86-4699-BFB3-F3B25579E209.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
He knows she's ugly as fuck so he purposely took that photo from behind lol.
Really??? Let’s see your wife. No??? No wife???? How about just you???? Hrrmph. Fat and too ugly to even SHOW your FACE!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

You faggot RETARDS are always afraid to use your real names or FACES. Why is that? Nothing worth showing? You all harass me about my LIFE but what do you have to show for it??? A basement with Doritos bags and an empty BED. Yeah. What a life.😅😅😅

The only woman in your life is your MOTHER. She’s even sick of your BULLSHIT. That’s why she keeps you in the basement. No job. No friends. No life. No women. Just a message board full of DEGENERATES that don’t even like you. You’re PATHETIC as you are DUMB. Maybe that’s why you’re mom doesn’t give a fuck.😎😎😎

My WORST is better than your BEST. Because it’s nothing. You’re obsession with ME and my Little Brother are all you have. Well I’m done for now. I hope it was all worth it. It wasn’t.🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

#HOTWife #SUCCESS #CUMIABROS

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Really??? Let’s see your wife. No??? No wife???? How about just you???? Hrrmph. Fat and too ugly to even SHOW your FACE!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

You faggot RETARDS are always afraid to use your real names or FACES. Why is that? Nothing worth showing? You all harass me about my LIFE but what do you have to show for it??? A basement with Doritos bags and an empty BED. Yeah. What a life.😅😅😅

The only woman in your life is your MOTHER. She’s even sick of your BULLSHIT. That’s why she keeps you in the basement. No job. No friends. No life. No women. Just a message board full of DEGENERATES that don’t even like you. You’re PATHETIC as you are DUMB. Maybe that’s why you’re mom doesn’t give a fuck.😎😎😎

My WORST is better than your BEST. Because it’s nothing. You’re obsession with ME and my Little Brother are all you have. Well I’m done for now. I hope it was all worth it. It wasn’t.🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
WHERE ARE THE HASHTAGS?!