• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My wife of 12 years just came out as trans and it ruined my life

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
A few days ago my wife said we needed to talk about something serious during our night out. She then came out as trans and told me she wants to start her transition process in the coming months. My heart dropped and I was extremely shocked and upset. I feel heartbroken and that our marriage and relationship was a waste of time. She became a bit frustrated at my reaction and told me she expected me to show some sort of support for her decision. I angrily told her that this is a big change in our relationship and is going to be a big change in our kids lives. Since then Ive just been drinking a lot, calling out of work, and feel to fucking depressed. I married what I thought was the love of my life, the most beautiful woman of my life, not married to a fucking man.

Im not against transgender people and they deserve recognition and their support but I cant help but feel so fucking sad and angry that I feel like I just wasted years on our marriage.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
I knew it

Lol

Screenshot 2024-07-26 210411.png

A few days ago my wife said we needed to talk about something serious during our night out. She then came out as trans and told me she wants to start her transition process in the coming months. My heart dropped and I was extremely shocked and upset. I feel heartbroken and that our marriage and relationship was a waste of time. She became a bit frustrated at my reaction and told me she expected me to show some sort of support for her decision. I angrily told her that this is a big change in our relationship and is going to be a big change in our kids lives. Since then Ive just been drinking a lot, calling out of work, and feel to fucking depressed. I married what I thought was the love of my life, the most beautiful woman of my life, not married to a fucking man.

Im not against transgender people and they deserve recognition and their support but I cant help but feel so fucking sad and angry that I feel like I just wasted years on our marriage.