• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My theories on his financiers.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Part 5 was a whole new level of STR8 RIBS and seems to have birthed a new Pat character (as the whole Josiah Saga has birthed a new age for the sub/.net) but a little bit of a letdown for me...I thought the "humdinger" would've been finally finding out the direct line of credit that was funding this thing, as Patrick has alluded that he isn't paying any of the $100k toward Bresto, because we've "made a lot of enemies over the years".

The two possible sources: THE POT (SFWA) or INDEPENDENT FINANCIERS.

The source of money is not coming from his own pocket, which comes right from his own claims.
Meaning that:
- It's not coming from his pocket NOW but must be paid back LATER...
- Or it's not coming out of his pocket now OR later, because another party (or parties) are just as interested in getting our names as he is, alluding to the money being placed into this lawsuit as something like an investment...

IF the first part is true; then Pat is obviously fucked, as we've said many times: 100k plus possible interest, etc.

IF the second part is true: Then either the SFWA is willing to take the 100k hit, with no hope of getting it back, JUST to get our names for DOXXING/THEIR OWN LITIGATION, or (and this is much more interesting)...the financiers are willing to take the hit because they want the same thing, regardless of how fruitless it is (since we all use fake names/emails/numbers and do everything behind VPN's)...

Now that warrants some interest, and could carry us into the new age of the sub/forum, that we're already on the edge of right now: Who is actually funding this, if it's not just the SFWA, and why?
The one thing Fat got right is that we have, in fact, made a lot of enemies over the years: Could Logan Lynn have kicked money toward this thing? Or could he have borrowed money from Jay Mohr to give to Rick? Could the Cumia brothers (specifically Nana) be behind at least 70% of the funding? Jim? Sam? Even (gasp) Opie?
Or how about any of the comedians that've spent time in the barrel with us?

One thing is certain: Pat had to hard sell the family members he courted into throwing money toward the case, as he alluded that - although they didn't like what was happening to him - they didn't like how he was handling it either, meaning they probably didn't want to be involved in the first place. But I can't imagine them handing over that money without wanting their shit back.
If he's actually being truthful, for once, about not having to pay a cent toward the case, and this also applies to paying anyone back; then someone, besides Rick, is desperate to find us out and will burn 100k - either individually or collectively - to do it.

Thoughts?

PS: Sorry if this has already been addressed in the past and old news at this point: I'm gay with Autism.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Then either the SFWA is willing to take the 100k hit, with no hope of getting it back,
Go to their Twitter, they posted their requirements for use of the legal fund about a week ago, all the details are in there. Everything is laid out in advance before you get the loan, including your responsibility for damages and repaying with interest after a loss. They even bring up liens.

G

Dude, if we've learned anything in the last 3 years, it's that he's utterly full of shit. He doesn't have secret backers. Cumia just ate dick on his house sale/pension, Norton couldn't give a fuck, Mohr's on another planet, Opie has two properties to maintain and a family to support, Sam is a tightwad. Maybe the sfwa threw in a few sheckles but Projection Pat gave the game away when he speculated to Josiah about "Rahul's" funding. He's "borrowing" from family and maxing out credit cards. He doesn’t realise how screwed he is because, as we just heard, he is a literal mongoloid.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Dude, if we've learned anything in the last 3 years, it's that he's utterly full of shit. He doesn't have secret backers. Cumia just ate dick on his house sale/pension, Norton couldn't give a fuck, Mohr's on another planet, Opie has two properties to maintain and a family to support, Sam is a tightwad. Maybe.. the sfwa threw in a few sheckles but Projection Pat gave the game away when he speculated to Josiah about "Rahul's" funding. He's "borrowing" from family and maxing out credit cards. He doesn’t realise how screwed he is because, as we just heard, he is a literal mongoloid.
But is it so wild to say that he doesn't have a point, no matter how much of a fag he is? In our quest for hilarity, we've generated a lot of real enemies that would love to see our downfall happen in their lifetime. That's at least true.

Look, I'm a non-delusional, logical person. Maybe this is on me for giving him too much credit. I'll accept that. But if I were him and I needed to sue a group like us: I would find our enemies, sell them on how this lawsuit will get the gears turning in taking them down for good, and bargain with them on what they could contribute, if I could sell them successfully. If I was unsuccessful, then maybe I would just max cards and borrow from family. Or just drop the whole thing like an adult. Or hire the black hatters to hack us if I really needed to do something.

I wouldn't put myself into massive debt to own the "idiots", while gloating about new purchases and vacations...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think he doesn’t seem to worry about the debt is because he has zero understanding of money. With Bobo and even the movie rain man it’s shown how autistic people can’t grasp the concept of money. To Pat money is something you have and can’t comprehend owing debts. It’s why he doesn’t have a bank account and it’s in Niki’s name. She has to approve his purchases because his mind can’t handle it. Just look at how he brags about 6 figures even though breaking down his contract and finances he barely breaks 20k a year and now is only on whatever royalties he gets while barely selling.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Rick took out a loan from the SFWA pedo defense fund for this lawsuit. According to their own rules he has to pay them back. Rick probably thinks he's in their good graces enough with all the "social justice" horseshit he spouts and thinks he won't have to pay them back.

I severely doubt this is a Hulk Hogan situation. No one besides us knows and gives a shit about Rick's situation. Even Seth didn't give enough of a shit to put Rick in his New Republic article.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Judging by the evidence he submitted it was almost all regarding the goodreads reviews and some personal ones sprinkled in. I think that should tell us who is financing this.
That’s a good point. When Josiah asked Pat about the help the SFWA was giving him, he went right into the GoodReads issue and their “backdoor contacts” there (but said nothing about financing). I still say Pat has a dark money source that’s also mind controlling him. :fighter_sm:

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
The source of money is not coming from his own pocket, which comes right from his own claims.
He also said, and I quote:

Yes, I trained BJJ. And Aikido. And Krav Maga. I can chase you down for two hours, then tie you in a knot like a bow.

So don't put any stock in anything that comes out of his mouth. (That's a live tweet, by the way - still up there.)

At best, he'll have had $10-20k from the SFWA, and he's been fronted some services from Minc Law; but that's all going to come due, shortly.

EDIT: There's one other source of funding he could have tapped, but we'd have heard from them by now if they were involved. I'm not going to name them and give him any ideas.

Last edited: