My scary real life Ghost Story that happened last week (must read)!!!

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I have been helping my whore of a aunt move across town, because she broke up with her nigger boy friend. Lol she has bruises on her.

So I came there to day to move shit, and my aunt accused me of taking her pack of cigarettes. I said I don't smoke, I think it's fucking gross. I said Maybe it was her ex-nigger boyfriend (she got mad at that) but she said no. she hadn't seen him in a week. So I said it might of been a ghost!

G

I have been helping my whore of a aunt move across town, because she broke up with her nigger boy friend. Lol she has bruises on her.

So I came there to day to move shit, and my aunt accused me of taking her pack of cigarettes. I said I don't smoke, I think it's fucking gross. I said Maybe it was her ex-nigger boyfriend (she got mad at that) but she said no. she hadn't seen him in a week. So I said it might of been a ghost!
Sounds kind of...spooky.

david-caruso-glasses-on.gif

[SIZE=22px]YEAHHHHHHHHHHH![/SIZE]

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I remember going over this Haitian kid's house and being allowed to sleep over. His mom practiced voodoo and had a kitchen cabinet with a shrine in it. I remember she told me she was leaving food for the spirits or some shit and the next morning that food in the cabinet was gone. I told my dad and he said to not go over there anymore lol. The kid was so embarrassed because he knew his mom was nuts.

G

I remember going over this Haitian kid's house and being allowed to sleep over. His mom practiced voodoo and had a kitchen cabinet with a shrine in it. I remember she told me she was leaving food for the spirits or some shit and the next morning that food in the cabinet was gone. I told my dad and he said to not go over there anymore lol. The kid was so embarrassed because he knew his mom was nuts.
What happened to the food?

larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain_16x9_384.jpg

(Dan, this is a reference to ALRIGHT WE FUCKING GET IT)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
seriously though what happened to the food?