My old account that got banned when we got the boot off reddit just started working at some point

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
My first Reddit account was banned for participating in r/niggers (RIP). It was reinstated the same time my third account was banned for participating in O&A subs. Reddit is so crazy!

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Mine's still banned. I just double-checked and I'm still IP shadowbanned at work. I guess the tranny mods got their dicks all tangled up in their panties when I started making new accounts every hour using a variation of the name, "RedditTranniesBlow" and then a number or something like that. Witnessing them try different methods of banning people in real time was fucking hilarious.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I dont spend much/barely any time on there, mainly for r/MMA, but my one of my old accounts that got the axe from da Sub is randomly reinstated. Idk when it happened or why but pray to sweet baby jesus the autism thread unlocks nexxxttttt.
Joe cumia got my maroon pants banned, I'd love to use that account again

G

I dont spend much/barely any time on there, mainly for r/MMA, but my one of my old accounts that got the axe from da Sub is randomly reinstated. Idk when it happened or why but pray to sweet baby jesus the autism thread unlocks nexxxttttt.
Of all (the outrageous!) things my alt and normie account got the axe for posting the worm and Sam Porsalin docs on those two morons’ sub. Then I just started jacking the old subs the booted brothamen created that didn’t need an invite.

It got to the point where three hours wouldn’t go by where I didn’t need a new account. Subs dropped like flies. I was just bored. Or maybe I had mono. I don’t know.

Then I randomly just picked r/OpieWithJimmy and for some reason the mods stopped banning the subs and my CQ account for at least a year. r/Idiots got swarmed and I got IP banned or however that works. If you’ve read this far please contribute to my newsletter.