• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My lovelies

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Nice, overuse, of, commas, stupid.

8.png

You also talk like a person that fucks kids. I wonder why that is?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
"oh hi patrick... yeah, we're not having thanksgiving again this year. Yeah, no need for you and nikki to come by. Ok. Talk to ya later, bud"
Didn't the Beef WellingTon ATrociTy (in which Pat cooked, overcooked, burnt, and then ate an awful-looking beef wellington by himself) occur on Thanksgiving?

So Nikki's still invited, but the Fat Firebrand™ is not.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
I stand corrected, then; and will console myself with the though that he's uninvited from Christmas, also.

It's funny, he mentions his family so often in his tweets; you think he'd make an effort to be with them.

DD20-B48-B-A341-48-EB-BCF0-8555108-FBE12.jpg

It could be that his father doesn't take kindly to basically being called a gigantic faggot by his daughter Patrick

"...my brother and I's..."

Pants-shitting

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Nice, overuse, of, commas, stupid.

View attachment 12487

You also talk like a person that fucks kids. I wonder why that is?
His obsession with this shit is unreal. He named his retarded cat after it, and the entire ball washing of this “try and convict” nonsense gives any normal person serious douche-chills. Patrick gets all “legal Pat” (lol, nice $27,000 in legal fees, child abandoner) when he babbles about this shit, it’s so enraging.