• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

My favorite holiday tradition is watching this

It's one of the few comedies that is absolutely perfectly structured. The writing, acting, pacing, editing are all top-notch. There's not a moment that shouldn't be in there. The only other comedy I can think of right now that that's also true for is Groundhog Day. Happy thanksgiving, you Yankee queers.
Dumb and Dumber is perfect too. Nearly every line is laugh out loud funny

Kim_Jong_Poon_

A mate of mine got glassed in a pub toilet
Dumb and Dumber is perfect too. Nearly every line is laugh out loud funny
The Farrelly Brothers really tore shit up in the mid-late 90's. Dumb & Dumber, There's Something about Mary, King Pin, Me Myself & Irene. They're still some of my favorite comedies. Then they went on to make absolute dogshit like Shallow Hal, Stuck on You, Fever Pitch (never even saw it), Hall Pass, Dumb & Dumber sequel. That drop off is insane

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
One of the greatest comedies of all time. Everything about it is just perfect. No Thanksgiving is complete without watching it. It's a shame it goes under the radar compared to the rest of Hughes work.

Would be curious to see the lost 3 hour cut.

One of the greatest comedies of all time. Everything about it is just perfect. No Thanksgiving is complete without watching it. It's a shame it goes under the radar compared to the rest of Hughes work.

Would be curious to see the lost 3 hour cut.
Im so glad I watched the short documentary about that. Makes everything hit harder. Dels holiday loneliness, the wife realizing he isnt cheating on her in the end.
Plus I love the fact that they got robbed because Del tipped a delivery boy in pennies

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Im so glad I watched the short documentary about that. Makes everything hit harder. Dels holiday loneliness, the wife realizing he isnt cheating on her in the end.
Plus I love the fact that they got robbed because Del tipped a delivery boy in pennies
Sucks that it will never see the light of day. I remember reading Hughes said in an interview all the footage was out of order in that cut of the film so it would take years to probably reedit it and the footage has probably deteriorated by now.

Sucks that it will never see the light of day. I remember reading Hughes said in an interview all the footage was out of order in that cut of the film so it would take years to probably reedit it and the footage has probably deteriorated by now.
Im not sure about the film’s conditions. I remember watching an NFL Films segment where Steve Sabol said they went back and found 40 year old films with completely rusted canisters that had to be pryed open, but the film inside was still pristine. Film holds up when stored properly.