My dick and balls are filthy AMA

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
What’s your trick? I can go one day. After that my cock smells like a ferret cage submerged in oyster water.
Not washing up after jerking off is the culprit. I only jerk off once a year because I'm an Old Testament Sex God but if I don't give the lil' devil a good cleaning afterwards, it gets a little funky. The heathen!

If you're stinking after a few days of not showering and you aren't whacking it, there may be something else at play. Try acidified body wash. It's pH-balanced w/ mandolic acid (or some shit like that) and it helps. Put a little on your dick and balls, lather and rinse in the sink.

But consider showering. Your ass is probably rotten, too.

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
If I jerk off w

Not washing up after jerking off is the culprit. I only jerk off once a year because I'm an Old Testament Sex God but if I don't give the lil' devil a good cleaning afterwards, it gets a little funky. The heathen!

If you're stinking after a few days of not showering and you aren't whacking it, there may be something else at play. Try acidified body wash. It's pH-balanced w/ mandolic acid (or some shit like that) and it helps. Put a little on your dick and balls, lather and rinse in the sink.

But consider showering. Your ass is probably rotten, too.
Spot on. I Jack off twice before bed and I know I have the worst smelling cum god has ever made. My ass armpits are always good but the fucking dick and balls that satan must have. Thank unc.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
describe the smell
what can you compare it to?

Mine doesn't smell right now, but I would need to get a whiff in real time to truly give a description of the stench