My dad is fighting Canadian Pat like NPCs. Just roll buy with an insult or two.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
β€Ž
β€Ž
Hey twat, you literally never say anything of value.
Except I offered any of you a chance to call me and hear my voice when you claimed I was Fatrick. Paranoia is very funny. Seriously faggot, I don't care about up or down ribs, but it's hard not see them on every post by a handful of the same people. I also appreciate, the if I have a wife thing, like Fatrick, you find it hard to believe that others have what nearly every other adult has, a partner. I'm sorry if you're a 38 year old man that has had such little contact with broads you're amazed that every dude has one or more. Fuck I know a 500lb'er with a wife.

Talk about bommerisms, you're screaming into the wind about me, what a pussy karen you are Ozzie. Literally the same people, where is Paul R Nelson, talking to one another about me, that's productive. I was home all day cleaning, fixing an oil leak on the UTV, doing laundry(my 2 imaginary youngest sons and I are at the imaginary lake cottage), and other stuff because it was dreary out. In between I came here and see you idiots posting all day, Ozzie dre is now my prag and blows me on request, you want a role too? I have one for you if you want it prag.

I'm not taking their bait, it's pretty harmless, they're baby boys because I'm a later patposter. I love their paranoia, I was Pat, now I'm Cumia, lol, I'm not married, 67, and I make massive grammatical errors that are fewer than theirs. They should stay in their lane like I do, but they probably had the Pat like shitty teen years and now they think because they break that faggot's balls, they can expand outward. I enjoy their efforts especially Ozzie Dre when he boasts of forum cache because it's all he has.