• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My boys...

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggers...Nigger ni

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
A fine example of fat-fingered guitar playing.
Hrrmph. Some RETARD pretending to be a musician no ONE has heard of is making fun of ME for a comment I made. If you were really a MUSICIAN you would understand that comment. But you’re not. Just another LOSER with NOTHING to show for it.🤣🤣🤣

I was doing a gig and was told some potential NEW employers were in the AUDIENCE. When I saw them, I played my BEST song. If you knew how the INDUSTRY worked you would know that’s how $$$ is MADE!!!!💰💰💰

If you were really in the MUSIC bizz you would KNOW that. But of course your just some RETARD troll who spends all day googling some guitar player no one has HEARD of. No wonder you don’t have friends. No wonder you’re just some two bit JUNKIE no one cares about. I would be too. Too bad I’m not a FAILURE!!!!😎😎😎

It’s late. Enough wasting my time on MORONS. Just thought I’d point out an obvious FAKE account. Back to having a Jameson with my family. 100% AUTHENTIC.💪🏻🥃👌🏻

#REALMusician #AUTHENTIC #MAGA

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Hrrmph. Some RETARD pretending to be a musician no ONE has heard of is making fun of ME for a comment I made. If you were really a MUSICIAN you would understand that comment. But you’re not. Just another LOSER with NOTHING to show for it.🤣🤣🤣

I was doing a gig and was told some potential NEW employers were in the AUDIENCE. When I saw them, I played my BEST song. If you knew how the INDUSTRY worked you would know that’s how $$$ is MADE!!!!💰💰💰

If you were really in the MUSIC bizz you would KNOW that. But of course your just some RETARD troll who spends all day googling some guitar player no one has HEARD of. No wonder you don’t have friends. No wonder you’re just some two bit JUNKIE no one cares about. I would be too. Too bad I’m not a FAILURE!!!!😎😎😎

It’s late. Enough wasting my time on MORONS. Just thought I’d point out an obvious FAKE account. Back to having a Jameson with my family. 100% AUTHENTIC.💪🏻🥃👌🏻

@Gay Faggot. comment?

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck

Look ladies and gentlemen, a real fucking jerkoff. Look at this jerkoff post. With a sprinkle of ass licking and incel.
Ladies and gentlemen!

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Vurry gud. I like that you messed up some your/you're and capitalized some nonsensical words. 10/10 joepost