my back is so fucked up

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
day two have waking up, my back spasming, leading me to fall to
the ground and crawl to the bathroom

have to call in to work to go to chiropractor, i dont want to do either

someone send me pills
Lucy be with you, no bs.

The only pill i can offer you is the Lucy Pill, thinking about her always gives me strength in these trying times.

Lucy-lucy-lawless-2604508-800-1015.jpg

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
I think that was Sarno. Who I'm pretty sure was revealed years later as a bloody quack.
Yeah it was Sarno.

Quack or not, in the late 90s I had read Stern's book and told a coworker about Sarno. She went out and got his book and within a week said all her back pain was gone and she had canceled all her chiropractor appointments, so I think there's something to it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Yeah it was Sarno.

Quack or not, in the late 90s I had read Stern's book and told a coworker about Sarno. She went out and got his book and within a week said all her back pain was gone and she had canceled all her chiropractor appointments, so I think there's something to it.

Perhaps. The mind is a powerful tool. And great if it helped her.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
day two have waking up, my back spasming, leading me to fall to
the ground and crawl to the bathroom

have to call in to work to go to chiropractor, i dont want to do either

someone send me pills
You gotta hydrate and stretch brotherman. Also like @McGowan6 said before. Planks will help, you gotta strengthen your core to help support your back. God be with you, no bs

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
i borrowed my moms incline table

and did the stretch were you sit in a char and walk your hands in between your legs while you look down

has helped a lot

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
i use these pads all the time, works wonders, what you need is Methyl Salicylate, the same stuff in Bengay(hehe). if its real bad pair it with ibuprofen for a few days and you are good to go again
81gy1VvYXnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg