Musical Artists Who Aren't Faggots

G

Morrissey might be gay, but he isn’t a faggot. He’s pretty based, except for the vegetarian bullshit, but hey, nobody’s perfect. (Except for Lucy)

[MEDIA=youtube]PQyqrlFOe5s[/MEDIA]
The Smiths are unironically the only band where I can say not only is the whole discography good, but every single song stands alone and nothing sound like filler. As a solo artist Morrissey is hit and miss, but definitely not a faggot.

G

The Smiths are unironically the only band where I can say not only is the whole discography good, but every single song stands alone and nothing sound like filler. As a solo artist Morrissey is hit and miss, but definitely not a faggot.

Absolutely. Crazy that they only existed 5 years. 4 great albums and a ton of just as great b-sides. Which other band has b-sides this good?

[MEDIA=youtube]w3qPMe_cCJk[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]iWcQqWW3QCI[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]hnpILIIo9ek[/MEDIA]

G

I'd put the Pixies up there, or at least very close. I have a slight caveat, nothing after Trompe Le Monde counts in my eyes. No Kim Deal = No Pixies.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
halftime-show-super-bowl-prince.gif

FFWBTdad

I’d nominate the Gallagher brothers. Regardless of what you think of their music they still shoot their mouth off as 50 year olds and give zero fucks.

I also happen to like their music (or at least Liam’s).
Saw BeadyEye and the High Flying Birds, also Liam and Richard Ashcroft, in the past few years... they were all great, Noel might be a tick better but Liam got his shit together and puts on good shows...