Muscular Black Man Makes It To The NFL...

G

...as a cheerleader.
Screenshot_20220607-110854_Chrome.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Anyone who still watches that horseshit deserves this.
If you watch pretty much any sport you are either a nigger lover or a queer. Rainbow themed hats in MLB. Fag cheerleaders in NFL. Niggers kneeling for China in the NBA. Nigger rapists being honored in the UFC. Pride flags in NASCAR but no Confederate flag.

G

Built over seed negros love trannies. That nigga finna get hella NFL dick.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
If you watch pretty much any sport you are either a nigger lover or a queer. Rainbow themed hats in MLB. Fag cheerleaders in NFL. Niggers kneeling for China in the NBA. Nigger rapists being honored in the UFC. Pride flags in NASCAR but no Confederate flag.
Good luck getting sponsors on a car with a confederate flag. The pride flag is just corporations bullshitting fags, though.

G

Who the fuck cares? I’m a retard who still watches the NFL but I couldn’t care less about what the cheerleaders do or if they even exist at all. Seems like all they do is cause trouble, just shitcan them all.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Who the fuck cares? I’m a retard who still watches the NFL but I couldn’t care less about what the cheerleaders do or if they even exist at all. Seems like all they do is cause trouble, just shitcan them all.
Then you would have women commentators and players.