• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Multi-tweet sperging inbound...

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Reminder: The normal, innocent reaction if he is really telling the truth would be PANIC.

Someone has registered an account on a crypto exchange using your real name and email, verified said email without your knowledge, set up 2FA, verified "your" identity through their rigorous process (involves a picture of a physical copy of your ID, usually next to your face and a piece of paper stating that the picture is for verification purposes on that specific exchange), verified your address with a proof of address (utility bill, etc), and verified your BANK ACCOUNT (they send a penny to your account with the verification code in the memo). This person has been using this account for the past 9 months to commit serious and heinous felonies IN YOUR NAME that could land you in prison for the rest of your life. YOU ARE BEING FRAMED AND NEED TO ACT IMMEDIATELY.

Remember all the times he tweeted at Pizza Hut and Domino's making a big stink because people were ordering pizzas pretending to be him? This is a little more serious than that. He has not once tweeted at Gemini, nor made any criticism whatsoever of their verification process that an individual was able to get a verified account in his name and use it to commit serious crimes. He has not once asked for advice on what to do to clear his name, get the Gemini account shut down, etc.

Just to clarify for anyone who isn't sure about the crypto/telegram issue.
And not to rain on the bit.

IT IS POSSIBLE that pat has no knowledge of any of these accounts.

Telegram: it is only torswats word that the account he was talking to (if there was one) had pats name and number on.
There is no solid evidence he had a telegram account. It could have been deleted but using the reset password trick is not conclusive. and no-one in the beginning tried to add him as a contact through tg. any later attempts failed to find an account (but could be because deleted)

Gemini: an account tied to his email has been registered (or attempted) on gemini. this is proven by the leaks on haveibeenpwned (late '22)
IT IS POSSIBLE that a dormant unverified account (by email or text etc because pat ignored it/deleted it) which would (possibly) get him included in that leak is sitting in their database. The account reg trick will not be reliable as it would just ask you to verify like it was done originally. This would however mean, that NO TRANSACTIONS at all would have happened on the account though. no bank transfers etc nothing.

An innocent man would just hand his phone and email to the police and get them to verify this.
But pat is a histrionic fat faggot with bitchtits and is content to sperg on twitter making him look super suspect.

LEO could certainly rule it out. You would think with pats frequent contact with them he would have got it sorted, its been nearly a week.
When he tweets out like this it just looks bad. But pat is pretty dumb and not tech savvy for a stealthygeek. he probably doesnt understand the above and has just seen email verifications for it in the past and is now panicking because he thinks he is being setup. Rather than seek professional help he forges on with his 140IQ.

I hope the FBI DO THE MINIMUM OF THEIR JOBS and it all comes out one way or the other.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Niki's loyalty to Pat is fucking strange. I've had women who were madly in love with me try to ruin my life and this obvious dyke who doesn't even seem to enjoy Pat in a friendly capacity is ride or die for him. A fat retard who lays under a blanket on the couch all day.
She can't afford to divorce cause he'll take half her shit

G

Polish_20230416_153409803.png

Oh, sorry Mr. Tomlinson, did I catch you at a bad time? I know it's late and I apologize but err, well I couldn't sleep thinking about this case, you know. I was driving by on my way home and I saw your lights on and I thought "Gee, that's odd. He's gotta be worn right out from that debtor's exam today but seems like he's still up. Maybe I ought to stop by and make sure he's okay."

Sure is somethin' this case, huh? You gotta think this guy planned this out months, maybe years in advance. This isn't something you just do on a whim, you know? At least I can't see it that way but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway sorry to bother you with all that, I know you're very tired so I'll just get to the point. I talked to your mother on the phone today. Yeah, I sure did, I guess she finally got it back from the.. kiosk at the mall, you said? Right, right. So I asked her about this SWATting you claim occurred last week. She had no idea what I was talking about.

No, I don't understand it either Mr. Tomlinson. Anyway, I'll let you get back to your writing.
4905113d44cd908f39bef587fa9ab4b8_384x0.png

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
What about Pat getting the electric chair on Norm/11?
That'd be funny too, but Pat's entire identity is fighting Nazis from the fart couch. Everyone who's ever disagreed with him is a Nazi in his head. He put pictures of those people protesting SFWA on his twitter and smeared them, they were chanting Nazi slogans child. He thinks Republican voters should be thrown in concentration camps, because they're Nazis. Nothing would be more perfect for this sack of shit than if his life completed its death spiral on the holiest day of the year...to actual Nazis.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
The buildings toppled in on themselves
Mothermen clutching babies
Picked through the rubble
And pulled out their hair

The skyline was beautiful on fire
All twisted metal stretching upwards
Everything washed in a thin orange haze

I said, "Kiss me, you're beautiful
These are truly the last days of Patposting"