• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MSNBC is a joke. The Democrats lost because of "white ignorance".

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211103-175810_Firefox.jpg
They

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Ha ha. I love that fucking with the 2020 election was a pyrrhic victory. All that fraud to get a senile old man in the White House with a bare majority in Congress. They have a nothing president who won't be able to get anything done, and now they're facing the inevitable midterm losses.

:mel_md::brothaman_md::pfg_md::fighter_md:

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
This faggot's win is an illusion the system works. I'll have faith in it when governors start seriously speaking about secession.
This faggot was co-head of the Carlyle Group for 20 years. The system works, but not for us.

Youngkin has so much money that when he retired last year as co-chief executive of the Carlyle Group, he could afford to turn his back on more than $100 million in unvested stock options. With a fortune that already topped $300 million, he’s using those resources to help bankroll his run for governor, blanketing the airwaves with early and frequent advertising.
Carlyle became so synonymous with the ruling elite — and particularly with connections in the Middle East — that it was regularly the focus of conspiracy theories. Its reputation was not helped by the fact that as the twin towers fell on Sept. 11, 2001, a half brother of Osama bin Laden was attending a Carlyle conference at a Washington hotel.

A few years after that, the growing firm made a conscious turn away from government and toward the world of business. Legendary former IBM head Lou Gerstner came in as chairman, and Carlyle began expanding far beyond Washington.

The firm owns or has owned companies as diverse as the Dunkin’ coffee and doughnut brand, Booz Allen Hamilton, Getty Images, and the Hertz car rental agency. Returns on the funds that buy and sell those companies sometimes run from 30 percent to 40 percent per year.