• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mrs Torquewheeler

DougOutDoug

OA Army General
Forum Clout
Let's help get this on the NYT Best Sellers list. I bet it sells more copies than Rick's in space piece of shit books combined.
IMG_4829.jpeg

IMG_4830.jpeg

IMG_4831.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Can someone please explain how you "Secretly" sign a book deal?

Also, what's the over under that everything found in that book was simply copy and pasted from Google searches?
It’s going to be the most basic shit like - check your tire pressure, change you oil every 3000 miles, etc. I don’t even know what she has to say about insurance other than you need it and if you have an older car there’s no need for full coverage. YouTube videos or more helpful than this fat freak.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Niki probably helped this ogre with SEO shit, Patrick heard about it and said "I want a car blog too"
This 100% happened. Explains why he was all about it until he ran out material after like 4 posts. That’s how he explained to Niki why he needs to buy 50 bucks worth of car cleaning products - it will pay it self back, Mothers Wax will become a sponsor!

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
What does aging out of the foster system have to do with getting a job? She was in high school while in the foster system, right? I’m sure she (also, is this a tranny? When they’re this fat it’s difficult to tell) had a rough start but I don’t see the a—>b on being completely up shit’s creek job-wise at 18.