• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff dead at 71

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Made Big Van Vader cry like a bitch, despite being over 100 lbs. lighter and with one frail arm from long term nerve damage.

Now THAT is the kind of based motherfuckers Cornette talks about in regards to real wrestlers. Not these prancing Ponce's playing Final Fantasy in the locker room now.

Snake

Forum Clout
Made Big Van Vader cry like a bitch, despite being over 100 lbs. lighter and with one frail arm from long term nerve damage.

Now THAT is the kind of based motherfuckers Cornette talks about in regards to real wrestlers. Not these prancing Ponce's playing Final Fantasy in the locker room now.
He got bitched out by gay Michaels too and he was easily twice his weight.

Snake

Forum Clout
"MOVE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!!"

In the middle of a PPV match
I can't imagine anyone being physically threatened by him in those days when the lineup was filled with meat titans and he was smallest dude. He only had clout because Vince was trying to push a dude that wasn't on as much sauce as the rest after getting in trouble with the feds, and since Vince was banging him.

I love the story of Bret fucking him up in the locker room and yanking his faggy hairy out.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
"MOVE YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT!!"

In the middle of a PPV match
"I'm just a piece of shit. A big fat piece of shit."

By all accounts, Leon wasn't a bad guy - Brett even covered for him because Vince wanted to fire him SEVERAL times, but Brett was such a fucking soldier, he took the beating in ring and was honest with him after the match, where Vader thought he went light on him - "Leon, you nearly killed me."

Vader in Japan and WCW was a fucking monster how he was booked, from all I read. The crazy match against Stan Hansen where his eye popped out, and the classic Starrcade 93 match against Flair. But WWF wanted to appease that Cunt Michaels.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
"I'm just a piece of shit. A big fat piece of shit."

By all accounts, Leon wasn't a bad guy - Brett even covered for him because Vince wanted to fire him SEVERAL times, but Brett was such a fucking soldier, he took the beating in ring and was honest with him after the match, where Vader thought he went light on him - "Leon, you nearly killed me."

Vader in Japan and WCW was a fucking monster how he was booked, from all I read. The crazy match against Stan Hansen where his eye popped out, and the classic Starrcade 93 match against Flair. But WWF wanted to appease that Cunt Michaels.

Vader was a pussy emotionally despite being physically tough.

He would regularly cry when told that he injured someone, which happened often. It was fun watching him, I much prefer that style of guys just fucking each other up like the Nipps do.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
I love the story of Bret fucking him up in the locker room and yanking his faggy hairy out.
"You think you posed for a girly magazine, but I think you posed for a GAY MAGAZINE"

1:57 - you can hear Vader's forearms break the cartilage in Mick's nose
6:02 - Vader punches Mick in the face until he's bleeding

They had to edit this for TV because it was considered too brutal. Too bad the end of the match was lame.

Snake

Forum Clout
"You think you posed for a girly magazine, but I think you posed for a GAY MAGAZINE"

1:57 - you can hear Vader's forearms break the cartilage in Mick's nose
6:02 - Vader punches Mick in the face until he's bleeding

They had to edit this for TV because it was considered too brutal. Too bad the end of the match was lame.
One of the few feuds that had legitimate heat come out on the mic.

You think he fucked Sunny? I certainly hope so. His ex wife was a fucking dog, like 99% of Canadian women.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

You think he fucked Sunny? I certainly hope so. His ex wife was a fucking dog, like 99% of Canadian women.
Bret's an honorable guy overall, but the Sunny Days comment wouldn't have stung if he didn't fuck her.

Sunny was never my type for some reason, but at the time she was easily a 9/10 at least and nobody's dick will let them turn that down.

Snake

Forum Clout
Bret's an honorable guy overall, but the Sunny Days comment wouldn't have stung if he didn't fuck her.

Sunny was never my type for some reason, but at the time she was easily a 9/10 at least and nobody's dick will let them turn that down.
She was inching into butterface territory. I do think Bret probably didn't though.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout

It's been years, but at a used book store in England, I actually did find Brett's autobiography and bought it. Misplaced it a long time ago, but read it during the tour that followed.

What I remember clearly is that Brett was a primo cocksman. He fucked A LOT of women, always cheated on his wife. It's why they divorced. Not uncommon for wrestlers to do - look at Cornette, some are even open marriage.

So yeah... I'm positive he fucked Sunny. Tammy had to admit it at least once.

Snake

Forum Clout
It's been years, but at a used book store in England, I actually did find Brett's autobiography and bought it. Misplaced it a long time ago, but read it during the tour that followed.

What I remember clearly is that Brett was a primo cocksman. He fucked A LOT of women, always cheated on his wife. It's why they divorced. Not uncommon for wrestlers to do - look at Cornette, some are even open marriage.

So yeah... I'm positive he fucked Sunny. Tammy had to admit it at least once.
Good.

Imagine making three million a year, tour the world, and you're stuck with this thing.

julie-and-bret-hart-family.jpg

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
You guys knew it. Swear to gwod all ya want, but someday gwod is gonna strike ya down.

Yull all go back to the hotel and have a big laugh, a few beeers. Just remember someday, Hunter. What goes around comes around.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
You guys knew it. Swear to gwod all ya want, but someday gwod is gonna strike ya down.

Yull all go back to the hotel and have a big laugh, a few beeers. Just remember someday, Hunter. What goes around comes around.
"Wrestling With Shadows". Still makes me wonder if it was the ultimate industry work, in an industry that exposed itself years before.

The only reason I'd believe it was fully orchestrated is because Brett lived kayfabe to the point where he didn't talk to his brother Owen while they feuded, which must have killed a family guy like him.