• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mr. Rollins, Comment?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
DE6E02A5-4E21-4EE9-BDA7-8D0A2F444F2A.jpeg

Badmouthing someone who can take it like me is one thing, but badmouthing gay people? That crosses my line. I may have privilege that i didn't have a choice in taking, but it certainly is my privilege to kick your ass for talking bad about the LGBT community. But not treating people with a savior
complex? Now that's a cake i just won't bake.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Pretentious Henry Rollins was always one of my favorite bits.
I've been struggling with my inner demons for years now, and not once did i ever think of putting a substance in my body. The only substance that should go into your body is the substance that life holds. But not everyone can be as strong and as tough as I am, and that's just not a vein i'm willing to destroy.

One of my favourite posts from the old sub was someone doing the Rollins bit with him drinking a can of coke from his fridge in excruciating detail.

He's strangely similar to that conservative pundit Bill Whittle. They look kinda the same and they have the same mannerisms. Those two autists were separated at birth.

Last edited: