• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Movies that were huge at the time but nobody ever talks about now

Four Weddings and a Funeral, the movie that inflicted us with Hugh Grant. I have never seen it and I never will. Andie McDowell was beautiful but is a candidate for one of the worst actors of all time.
He's great in Paddington 2 though...

He then did a story based on a true story of a English MP who fucked a rent boy and then tried to kill him via a shitty hitman who only manages to kill a dog. The rent boy was played by the guy who voices Paddington. They should be watched in that order for maximum effect.

Star wars. It's a TV series franchise now but as a big cinema event? Not for at least a few decades

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I put out Forrest Gump. It was the height of pop culture for years, but isn't referenced a lot today.
Forrest Gump is a prime example of a movie that IS talked about all the time still.

Life is a box of chocolates, Run Forrest Run, etc. etc.

G

A bit off topic but i miss those days of being a young kid and going to a movie rental place. Watching a movie back then was a real special ritual. Now with streaming it has lost it’s magic.
Reminds of the time me and my old man rented something at Blockbuster and we left without the movie which was my obvious job to take. Ten seconds before he asks me where the movie is I’m like oh shit I forgot to take it.

I obviously feign stupidity which wasn’t that hard then or even now I guess. He throws up his hands which gratefully were driving while calling me a fucking dumbass as we swerved back to pick up whatever gay ass late nineties movie my mom or sisters wanted.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Pearl Harbor.jpg

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Yeah it’s such a complicated life sometimes, a cup of tea will fix everything. I might need to take a holiday to Oklahoma. It’s hard being a 20th century man.
Years ago I took a shit ton of mescaline and spent two days plastered to the field outside my home. Eventually I found the courage to go inside, drank a few gallons of water, smoked some weed, and listened to this maybe a dozen times before having the greatest sleep of my life.
It was PFG.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Years ago I took a shit ton of mescaline and spent two days plastered to the field outside my home. Eventually I found the courage to go inside, drank a few gallons of water, smoked some weed, and listened to this maybe a dozen times before having the greatest sleep of my life.
It was PFG.

Sounds like a great experience, i have only ever tried weed to listen to music, and it really added something extra to the experience, I have Lola, Arthur, Muswell Hillbillies and Village Green on Vinyl, still play them regularly, they truly are timeless.

Where you at with Arthur, that's by far my favourite Kinks album.

Last edited:
G

Where you at with jean jackets, drunk cousins, Trans Ams, and Slayer?
Jean jackets always remind me of back alley drug store gentleman that just wanna talk and act slightly disgruntled when you choose not to. Not based on any personal situation I’m just saying.

I associate Trans Ams with drunk inner city Puerto Ricans and murderous hillbillies. So I guess I’m biased.

Slayer thinks I’m guilty of being white. I guess I’m just gay. Figuratively but still. I’m not really a hard metal head but once I saw a guy throw up into non recyclable vent.

My blonde Irish cousin side is basically Jethro’s dream house.

tl;dr Jim Norton raped a drunk woman on the air and Ralphie May helped Nana and Gregg cover it up

G

It was PFG.

[MEDIA=youtube]lw6qxDPmOGM[/MEDIA]

Whatever the situation, whatever the race or creed,
Tea knows no segregation, no class nor pedigree
It knows no motivations, no sect or organisation,
It knows no one religion,
Nor political belief.
Have a cuppa tea, have a cuppa tea.

1652553504717.jpeg

G

Victoria
Yes Sir, No Sir
Some Mother's Son

Find another record with three opening tracks that tell a story better than Arthur, and I will blow you.

Call me a fag but Some Mother's Son always tears me up. Dave's backing vocals are also beautiful.

''Two soldiers fighting in a trench
One soldier glances up to see the sun
And dreams of games he played when he was young
And then his friend calls out his name
It stops his dream and as he turns his head
A second later he is dead''