Movie of the night: Urban Legend(1998)

This will be the first installation of my "Movie of the night" collections that include Brad Dourif and Tara Reid.

1690940353740.png

Also that fag Jared Leto is in it.

When New England college student Natalie finds herself at the center of a series of sadistic murders seemingly inspired by urban legends, she resolves to find the truth about Pendleton's own legend, a twenty-five-year-old story of a student massacre at the hands of an Abnormal Psych professor.

Rebecca Gayheart does something for me too.
I can understand if she doesn't for others, but there's a few things that hit the right checkboxes.
rebecca-gayheart-special-screening-urban-832414165.jpg

1690940668154.png

still would
1690940742161.png

WHAT
1690940751204.png

:image_9253::image_9253_m::image_9249_lg:

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
I really like it, wish it had turned into a better franchise. The second one was not good and the third one was supernatural which defeats the whole purpose of it. Similar to the third I Know What You Did Last Summer film.

G

I've got a soft spot for that ginger chick who was the D-Girl in the Sopranos season 2. I was in love with this girl who looked just like her when I was 14, and she was into me too, but I was too much of a nervous virgin pussy at the time to make a move.

G

You mean you didn’t take the chance to get into those bloomers, old timer?
[BOC][/BOC]
I asked her if she wanted to accompany me to the picture palace and offered her a ride on my penny farthing, but she demurely declined in favour of a dance at the local social mixer with some dastardly cad.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I asked her if she wanted to accompany me to the picture palace and offered her a ride on my penny farthing, but she demurely declined in favour of a dance at the local social mixer with some dastardly cad.
That sucks, man. I bet she even let that dandy get a peak at her stockings.

She sounds like a woman of low stock, probably had to wear a merkin because she had pubic lice.