Moved to a new town

Rascal

Recently moved to a new town. No real friends or family. "Works" 1-2 hours a day. Daydrinks.

elderly.gif

Last edited:

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I’m pretty good at this. Burp.

Elevation is close but the 85% white is dead on.

Doxxed! Maybe I shouldn't have just mentioned that I live in Texas. Maybe I'm hipster faggot in Austin, or maybe I'm a white supremacist in Jasper. Let's say both are equally possible just for the sake of this discussion.

Maybe I should say maybe again, stupid.

Screenshot_20230718_181310_Chrome.jpg

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Doxxed! Maybe I shouldn't have just mentioned that I live in Texas. Maybe I'm hipster faggot in Austin, or maybe I'm a white supremacist in Jasper. Let's say both are equally possible just for the sake of this discussion.

Maybe I should say maybe again, stupid.

View attachment 136018
Are they fuckin serious? The third guy was just like 'it's a tough one man, genuinely'. Why the fuck was the third guy even involved at all?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Where in NE Arizona is there a town that is mostly white? I don’t buy this.

He said 5600' elevation, 85% white, and more Four Corners area. Wikipedia says St. Johns is at 5686 feet and 81% white, and it's about as close as you can get to the Four Corners without being on the Navajo reservation.

Sorry to doxx you Baldy, but geography is one of my hobbies. There are only about 300 white men in that town between the ages of 25 and 44, so I feel your pain.

Since apparently you enjoy psychedelic experiences, go on a vision quest with one of the Navajo initiates (no homo).