• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

More Ooga nonsense - he is 100% not going back

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens here. Can't understand how he's paying for all of this, the money ran out a long time ago.
That’s what i wanna know, he’s been here for months and has been traveling all over which is not cheap. They’re spending all the memberships money on ONE person. I’d be furious if I was a paying member because they don’t shit for a majority of their members.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
I can't muster up the disgust to hate this guy. He's a retard at the bottom of the evolutionary scale. It would be like getting angry at a slug for being a slug. He's ridiculous, ugly and looks like he smells bad, but he's miserable too because he has just enough awareness to realise he's a pet to SFWA fucks like Fat so they can tell each other they are "friends" with an African and feel good about themselves when they pronounce his shitty name properly.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
I can't muster up the disgust to hate this guy. He's a retard at the bottom of the evolutionary scale. It would be like getting angry at a slug for being a slug. He's ridiculous, ugly and looks like he smells bad, but he's miserable too because he has just enough awareness to realise he's a pet to SFWA fucks like Fat so they can tell each other they are "friends" with an African and feel good about themselves when they pronounce his shitty name properly.
Nah hes not some backwater Somalian African you get in England, he's a proper Nigerian scammer, he knows exactly what he's doing. He sleeps, eats and travels for free while pocketing off the generosity of these fucking white rubes and they deserve it

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Nigger. I wasn't even rude.

40.jpg

815.jpg
black fragility smdh fam

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Nah hes not some backwater Somalian African you get in England, he's a proper Nigerian scammer, he knows exactly what he's doing. He sleeps, eats and travels for free while pocketing off the generosity of these fucking white rubes and they deserve it
I also don’t believe he knows they are just doing this because he’s the “right” kind of black. He’s so arrogant and entitled he doesn’t realize they are giving him all this attention because they want to look diverse.

McGowan6

Maybe, but he's still working with a double digit IQ and garden hose nostrils. I don't hate chimps either, I just avoid them wherever and whenever possible.

McGowan6

I also don’t believe he knows they are just doing this because he’s the “right” kind of black. He’s so arrogant and entitled he doesn’t realize they are giving him all this attention because they want to look diverse.
His arrogance is deflecting from feelings of inferiority. No confident smart person would ever refer to themselves as a "genius."

I've got a pretty foolproof test. Tell someone during a conversation "you're a smart guy/woman."

A genuinely intelligent person, or even most averagely clever people, will look a bit sheepish or embarrassed. Disbelieving even. Some intelligent confident people will ignore it.

A dummy will, without fail, beam with delight. You see their chest puff up and their eyes shine. Finally, someone has recognised their genius!

McGowan6

1674673607885.png

Lol, this brought back memories of Nana's old tweets. Some below mediocre set-up being posted like it's in any way impressive which, if you're a fresh off the boat negroid, I guess it is. Look! I have tablet with internet, ice in genuine Coca-Cola product, club sandwich and some non-counterfeit dollars! White women even let me in dere social club!

Come to think of it, he's more like Joe.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I love that he doesn't fundamentally understand what a pun is but is too stubborn and arrogant to be corrected. So he's just gonna keep doing it his way and if you disagree you're a racist.

There's no term for his wordplay thing because nobody has been dumb enough to invent it. Maybe a couple hyperactive preschoolers came up with the idea but forgot about it by naptime.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His arrogance is deflecting from feelings of inferiority. No confident smart person would ever refer to themselves as a "genius."

I've got a pretty foolproof test. Tell someone during a conversation "you're a smart guy/woman."

A genuinely intelligent person, or even most averagely clever people, will look a bit sheepish or embarrassed. Disbelieving even. Some intelligent confident people will ignore it.

A dummy will, without fail, beam with delight. You see their chest puff up and their eyes shine. Finally, someone has recognised their genius!
Not only a genius, but has said he has “god-level” talent. That some insane arrogance.

McGowan6

I love that he doesn't fundamentally understand what a pun is but is too stubborn and arrogant to be corrected. So he's just gonna keep doing it his way and if you disagree you're a racist.
Substitute "what a pun" for "almost everything" and "racist" for "nazi criminal cyber stlaker" and he sounds like someone we know!