• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More of Nana's HORRIBLE standup

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
IMG_4936.jpg
Who decides to become a standup in the last 15 years of their time on earth?

In fairness this did get a chuckle from me, but any kind of Asian joke usually does:

Forum Clout
Jesus, he's a train wreck. He's all drunk, sloppy and disheveled, using that lilting faggy affectation, muttering and stammering through his "joke", and no one is laughing. It's like some random drunk asshole wandered on to the stage and started pretending to be a comedian. His old radio patter does not translate to the stage very well, to say the least.

Forum Clout
:image_9253:: You ever pull up to a toll booth and the guy is black? You just know he's going to be reading a paper. The sports page of course. Let's not get crazy and think it's the finance pages. Uhhhh... yeah.
"Uh, you ever look at, uh, the thing and the pilot is, uh, black? And I love air disasters, but I don't wanna be IN one!". Sure, Nana.

Forum Clout
No confidence in his delivery. Not even his retarded fans are laughing. I wonder what excuse he will use to justify this. Are they PC faggots too?
And I'm assuming that was deemed as being one of the highlights of his set. Can anyone explain why he's even doing stand-up in the first place? He clearly doesn't want to be there, as evidenced by his shabby attire, uneasy body language, nervous stammering and woeful, old, rehashed material. So why is he doing it at all? Can this comedy tour really be all that lucrative? Once you split everything up, cover the hotel and booze bills, how much could he possibly be earning for this? Does he seriously believe he has any kind of future in stand-up? Or does he do this comedy stuff just for fun and/or to get closer to Gavin?