More fentanyl crossed the border this August-September, than all of 2019

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Just like cocaine, they took a good drug and completely ruined it. There’s no point to doing heroin now unless you’re desperate or already addicted.

Real heroin is as close to heaven as you’re going to get from a chemical but of course the chinks and nwords and Mexicans cut it to the point of ruining it for anyone except the most depraved junkies.

I had some from the golden triangle via Vietnam that we paid to have 3rd party tested. Came back at 90%+ Heroin & unreacted morphine, 5% some bullshit cut.
I wonder where all that shit from the triangle and Afghanistan goes now. They wouldn’t just stop production.

G

Just like cocaine, they took a good drug and completely ruined it. There’s no point to doing heroin now unless you’re desperate or already addicted.

Real heroin is as close to heaven as you’re going to get from a chemical but of course the chinks and nwords and Mexicans cut it to the point of ruining it for anyone except the most depraved junkies.

I had some from the golden triangle via Vietnam that we paid to have 3rd party tested. Came back at 90%+ Heroin & unreacted morphine, 5% some bullshit cut.
I wonder where all that shit from the triangle and Afghanistan goes now. They wouldn’t just stop production.
Apparently Iran and Russia are full of heroin junkies. Russia's HIV epidemic is strictly sharing needle shit.

They've found enough of this shit in single busts that is enough to kill the country multiple times over. Why close the border, when you're trying to dilute and kill off the founding stock with drugs and non Whites.

The claim is, there's no heroin on the streets anymore, its all just fent now:

In the USA, heroin is gone. I'm sure the real shit is probably obtainable if you have enough money, but street "heroin" has been fentanyl for years now. In fact, now the fentanyl is full of isotonitazene, another tranquilizer-like chemical, so you can't even get real fentanyl anymore either.

G

When I got clean 5 years ago it was already almost all just straight fentanyl in the Bronx/NYC. You could find heroin with fent in it if you searched around. But straight up heroin with no fent felt damn near impossible to find and if you did find it, it definitely wasn’t a steady supply and would be gone before you could think to even get another bundle. I can’t imagine there even being one morsel or mg of diamorphine in any bundle being sold in any of the 5 boroughs at this point. But even back then people were so used to the fenty shit that they didn’t want just straight heroin anymore, it didn’t do anything for them after all the fent ballooned their tolerance. I hated that shit, there’s no good feeling that rushes over you like with heroin, it just kinda knocks you out with no euphoria. And you get sick wayyyy faster than you would with regular dope because of the shorter half life. And it’s a much much worse dopesick than plain heroin.

And it killed a ton of people I know, but they knew what they were doing and knew that it was almost certainly fent, so I don’t really fault/blame the dealers like a lot of people do. The only time I do blame the dealers and think they should be arrested for murder is when they’re selling the fake blue 30s that are straight fent to dumb 18 year olds who are under the assumption they are real oxycodone 30s. I’ve heard of too many of those stories from the place I grew up in over the last 5 or so years. That’s really fucked up and they should be beheaded. If they just outright told people they were fent 30s I wouldn’t have much of an issue. You're an adult and everyone knows know the dangers of fent these days, so whatever happens when you knowingly do them, that’s on you then, that’s your own decision if you fall out and no one’s fault but your own. But deceiving people to think they’re real is awful. At the end of the time I was using fent 30s were still very easy to distinguish and you didn’t have to be a seasoned user to spot them, but they were already getting better at making them look real. I’ve heard from people that they’re muchhh better looking now and if you’re a new user you got no shot at realizing they’re fent-fakes.

This inane rambling was brought to you by adderall™️

Last edited by a moderator:

SensibleKeks

Ever single one of these "fact checking" sites are just left wing partisan propaganda.

The very first "fact check" I looked at was a Biden claim that Senator Johnson wants to put social security and medicare on the chopping block. The article admits that Johnson only wants to put these programs as part of annual review for descetionary spending. So they rated Biden's lie as "mostly true".

The mental gymnastics these faggots go through to protect their party especially during elections is getting worse each year.

Tl;dr: I hate all journalists.

FezFuckedBabyLove

suboxone in the blunt my ninja
I wouldnt worry about it. Theres still real H out there you just have to buy it online and test it to make sure. Honestly all this fentanyl is a good thing. Every high school girl and redditor who is thinking about trying opiates for the first time will end up in the ER or worse. That's a good thing. If you look on r/Heroin there are countless trannies and pedos and lowlife losers on there who have only turned to heroin because they have disowned their families and have no friends and netflix movies told them using H is cool and grunge.

The black market proliferation of fentanyl is probably the greatest thing to ever happen to humanity. If anyones friends have died from it I'm sorry to say that, but I stand by it. Fent smacks and it's strong. It either turns you into a zombie or it kills you your first time, and a good 90% of the zombies are already dead because fent has stolen their entire lives. In 10 years from now we will be better off as a country because most of these parasites will be gone. Fent is killing addicts at a faster rate than it can gain new users.

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
When I got clean 5 years ago it was already almost all just straight fentanyl in the Bronx/NYC. You could find heroin with fent in it if you searched around. But straight up heroin with no fent felt damn near impossible to find and if you did find it, it definitely wasn’t a steady supply and would be gone before you could think to even get another bundle. I can’t imagine there even being one morsel or mg of diamorphine in any bundle being sold in any of the 5 boroughs at this point. But even back then people were so used to the fenty shit that they didn’t want just straight heroin anymore, it didn’t do anything for them after all the fent ballooned their tolerance. I hated that shit, there’s no good feeling that rushes over you like with heroin, it just kinda knocks you out with no euphoria. And you get sick wayyyy faster than you would with regular dope because of the shorter half life. And it’s a much much worse dopesick than plain heroin.

And it killed a ton of people I know, but they knew what they were doing and knew that it was almost certainly fent, so I don’t really fault/blame the dealers like a lot of people do. The only time I do blame the dealers and think they should be arrested for murder is when they’re selling the fake blue 30s that are straight fent to dumb 18 year olds who are under the assumption they are real oxycodone 30s. I’ve heard of too many of those stories from the place I grew up in over the last 5 or so years. That’s really fucked up and they should be beheaded. If they just outright told people they were fent 30s I wouldn’t have much of an issue. You're an adult and everyone knows know the dangers of fent these days, so whatever happens when you knowingly do them, that’s on you then, that’s your own decision if you fall out and no one’s fault but your own. But deceiving people to think they’re real is awful. At the end of the time I was using fent 30s were still very easy to distinguish and you didn’t have to be a seasoned user to spot them, but they were already getting better at making them look real. I’ve heard from people that they’re muchhh better looking now and if you’re a new user you got no shot at realizing they’re fent-fakes.

This inane rambling was brought to you by adderall™️

By the time I quit (2015) in St Louis, it was the same exact scenario.