• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

More bad friends stock.

G

Once again his "allies" are now calling the arrest a photoshop because they love pedophiles.

Screen Shot 2023-03-18 at 3.44.15 PM.png

G

This really shows how retarded Pat is. He could've just denied that the document was real, or just not acknowledged at all. Some people here were even suspecting that Dan photoshopped it until Pat confirmed it's authenticity.
I got Pat to say that by suggesting Rona cold only have lied because he committed worse crimes. Pig wrangling him into his own admissions is so easy.

G

Sperg weaboo pariah wasn't happy when you said you were productive and spent quality time with your family
The best part of all these things (as my wife just said "you realize it's quarter after four") is I know I waste too much time, but this is literally the best thing to make me laugh available in the world. It's my entertainment and nothing these idiots say that think is biting can ever make me feel anything but good. The worse the shit they say the funnier it is. I'm away with my wife and kids, he's drawing Pokemon, but I'm a loser for mocking Pat, sure.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
I got Pat to say that by suggesting Rona cold only have lied because he committed worse crimes. Pig wrangling him into his own admissions is so easy.

Did we ever get to the bottom of his logic on this?

Clearly he means he was only guilty of threatening to hurt John. Which means either A) His sister in law made up the rest for reasons or B) She made a mistake and was wrong

The truth, obviously, is she didn’t lie about anything and it was her word against his and he decided to admit to threatening John so they charged him with that.