• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mooing Joe on Uvalde

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Beats women with frying pans 1.jpg

Beats women with frying pans 2.jpg

Beats women with frying pans 3.jpg

Beats women with frying pans 4.jpg

Beats women with frying pans 5.jpg

Btw the first tweet violates Twitter's "Denying a violent event" rule if you want to fuck this cow over.

Last edited:

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
So you mean to tell me that the Democrips were working undercover with the ILLUMINATI and the BILDERBERG GROUP to send an ALIEN from AREA 51 to Uvalde to shoot up a school? And now they’re using the HAARP machine to inflict MASS MEDIA MIND CONTROL and repeal the second amendment? Why don’t I get any say in this, I was a Navy SEAL and a former Governor! How’s that for a free country? :fighter_md::image_9247_m:

Joe is the living embodiment of the word "meathead". Seeing him attempting to think is always just so amusing. Everything about Joe, from his sociological/political hot takes, his ridiculous wardrobe, those plates of slop he's always shoveling into his big fat face, even his taste in music...it all just screams "lummox".