• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mommy’s Shoes Doesn’t Like Drag

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6743.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's pretty funny how the guy who used to wildly hoot and giggle over whores jamming whiffle ball bats up their snatches now cares about depravity in society, and its impact on children. I guess, in spite of his Malcolm In The Middle look, he's matured over the years.
Drag queens use story time and Ant uses alcohol/pills. Both are creeping on children.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's just funny how a man who wallowed in all forms of decadence for decades on end now cares deeply about societal morality and Christian values. It'd be like if Joe suddenly developed a strong work ethic and became very humble.
He is an imposter trying to fit in. Especially since he moved to the south. Just like Pat is an imposter.

Forum Clout
“Most people don’t give a shit about drag queens”

-proceeds to post three paragraphs (and countless other tweets) about how drag queens are ruining the world with their performance halfway around the world that he had to actively seek out. But he doesn’t care though genuinely :image_9248: