• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mmmm ahhhhhh COMEDY! Yeah mmmMMMM ahh yes

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
This nigger sucks and is an annoying faggot. Also clearly some kind of semite (awful)

Original.png

I make it a challenge to myself not to just turn on comedians after a year because it’s the contrarian thing to do. Normand makes it so hard because he was funny but his autistic “whoa he really said that??” schtick is so fucking tired. I also didn’t realize when he riffs on stage he does these like hacky dad jokes with peoples suggestions?

Apparently, he’s a total Jew also when it comes to paying his openers. Some Reddit thread calling out him and that retard Theo Von. Did you go to school with a guy with 6 arms in the bayou? Tell us more fake stories about your upbringing, stupid.

I make it a challenge to myself not to just turn on comedians after a year because it’s the contrarian thing to do.

I can't stand stand-up as an "artform". There's something cringy about the entire concept of getting up on a stage and telling these made up stories like you've never told them before.

Talking about real life like we do here is funny for real. Has any comedian even come close to creating the kind of laffs the Qmias have provided us with by just living their goofy lives?