• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

mm schill's husband isn't white either

28827115-10216288007298758-2937800580066166737-o.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Are from-Japan Japanese women all subservient like I imagine/hope they are? In my early 20s I had daydreams about marrying a quiet, obedient Japanese woman who would blow me while I ate the dinner she made me when I came home from work. I'd also be wearing a samue like an old school shogun or samurai. I would enjoy it but show little outside of begrudging approval via a grunt and head nod.

I guess what I'm asking is should I divorce my wife and find myself a flesh and blood waifu?
Generally speaking, actual Japanese chicks will lure you in with that shit and then immediately become cunts once you're locked down. I lived in Japan for a while and had this experience several times and knew a few foreign guys who got trapped for life like that. @Dougie may or may not have some thoughts on the experience.

I met my wife here while she was working as a production assistant so she was more Westernized and, since I'd already made something of a success of myself, was well aware I would have just told her to fuck off. We've been married 11 years now though so she can absolutely be a twat but our daughters completely favor me so I'll always win in the end. She's still a piece of ass though and that's something I really do appreciate. Japanese girls never let themselves go unless they were always fat and ugly. Attractive Japanese women are amongst the most narcissistic women on the planet.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
To sum it up - aikido is martial arts for wimps. It’s fighting that does the least amount of damage. It’s below slap fighting.

He met his whale of a wife through aikido which also shows it’s martial arts for fat lazy people.

You know who’s famous for aikido? Steven Seagal who is also very fat.

Last edited: