• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

mm schill's husband isn't white either

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
4a1b48d31c6dadcd4e66b7dcd751f96d.jpg

all of her days are casual days
I remember she was babbling about scheduling “no work” days because she needs days where she doesn’t have the stress of work for her mental health. Everyday is a “no work” day when you don’t have a job and barely leave the house. You know she goes days without showering.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
She only fucks him on holidays and special occasions. I bet she has year round "headaches" that she uses to dodge his advances. Probably keeps her box extra hairy and smelly for good measure. She must be awful in bed.
She truly is a disgusting lazy slob. I remember she posted about making her husband pick up food after work from the grocery store yet she’s unemployed and lays around the house all day.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Again, my actually-Japanese-from-Japan wife thinks she looks like an ugly, fat chola. In Japan you'd be treated like the absolute filth you are, Maggie. Her husband is also the whitest person I've ever seen. I feel like Malcolm X compared to this wonder bread motherfucker and I'm English/Italian. "Boasting" that he's gypsy scum probably wouldn't sit too well with his painfully white Polack ancestors either, you fat, disgusting embarrassment.

Riccardo Bosi

hates pedophiles and pedophile protectors
Lmao he might have Romanian ancestry or there may be gypsies in his heritage but he is definitely not Romani. At least no more than 1/2.

They have a very distinct look and he doesn’t have that.
Yeah, I'd love to make dirty gypsy jokes about this faggot but he's probably just a Romanian dude, which is just a bargain bin Hungarian.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
Again, my actually-Japanese-from-Japan wife thinks she looks like an ugly, fat chola. In Japan you'd be treated like the absolute filth you are, Maggie. Her husband is also the whitest person I've ever seen. I feel like Malcolm X compared to this wonder bread motherfucker and I'm English/Italian. "Boasting" that he's gypsy scum probably wouldn't sit too well with his painfully white Polack ancestors either, you fat, disgusting embarrassment.
Are from-Japan Japanese women all subservient like I imagine/hope they are? In my early 20s I had daydreams about marrying a quiet, obedient Japanese woman who would blow me while I ate the dinner she made me when I came home from work. I'd also be wearing a samue like an old school shogun or samurai. I would enjoy it but show little outside of begrudging approval via a grunt and head nod.

I guess what I'm asking is should I divorce my wife and find myself a flesh and blood waifu?