• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

mm schill is ~unbothered~

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240613-075554-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240613-075746-Chrome.jpg

mmschillalcohol.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Im convinced she is going out of her way to be as unattractive as possible for her husband. Just keeps getting fatter, hair looks like a disaster,dresses like a frump, no make up. Just zero effort to even try to be presentable/attractive for him. I bet her husband jerks off in the shower and calls it a night. Id have so many regrets if I had that at home waiting for me after a long day of work. He would be better off alone with a dog.

He would save a bunch of money on food alone since she sits at home devouring groceries all day and he wouldnt have to deal with her shit attitude. I just dont see anything worth keeping around. Shit attitude, shit looks, no help with the bills and I bet the house is in constant disarray. The dog gets more attention than her husband. Too bad that the alimony is the only thing holding him hostage. She would be living in car if he left her. She cant function in public and she isnt attractuive enough to find another sucker to finance her layabout lifestyle.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me." - another fat person in a movie